Back to forum
image
rss 135 weeks ago
Why is is tasking them forever to even try to contact me ? I submitted my order on the 6th and was charged then and nothings been processed or anything according to the site. I emailed them and nothing, whats up with these guys? are they scammers?
42Comments
  • image
    135 weeks ago
    They are not scammers as I've purchased shirts from them many time. They do tend to take awhile for delivery and processing. Did you send them an email?
  • image
    135 weeks ago
    No scam, I've ordered several times. It's a busy time of year though, and it's only been 5 business days (Saturday doesn't always count) since the 6th, so in my general online buying experience, that's not that long. Just keep an eye out.
  • image
    135 weeks ago
    Did you at least get a confirmation email from your purchase? I'm sure they sold an awful lot of shirts during that grab bag, so it's not crazy to think that they're up to their necks in tees & trying to get them out ASAP. They're not scamming you. :)

    I've bought dozens of shirts from them before and it takes about a week (depending on day of the week of the purchase) from purchase until shipment. For example, I bought the Whoville shirt on December 1st (a Thursday), I got a confirmation email that it shipped on the 9th (a Friday) and received it on the 12th (Monday).

    My advice, just be patient for a couple of days. You'll get your shirts.
  • image
    135 weeks ago
    My e-mail from the 6th says to add an extra 3-5 days including the shipping time and that a NEW e-mail would be sent out saying when they were being shipped.

    Patience young padawan
  • image
    135 weeks ago
    S4mu5 i got the same email but havent received a new email; since then. Ive emailed them asking whats up on tuesday but havent received anything yet.
  • image
    135 weeks ago
    Be advised, it is the holidays and like most retailers, it can take some extra time. I have ordered from them in the past with the Grab bags and never had an issue. Plus if you email them they say:
    If you still have a question we haven't answered, feel free to drop us a line. We are pretty good about responding to email within the hour - but if we are slammed it could take up to 3 business days to get back to you.

    So if you just emailed them on Tuesday, depending on the time you sent it to them, it has only been 2 days the most. If you haven;t heard from them by Monday, then I would try again.
  • image
    135 weeks ago
    saintevil said: They are not scammers as I've purchased shirts from them many time. They do tend to take awhile for delivery and processing. Did you send them an email?


    This is the only thing that upsets me about Tee Fury. It takes so long for them to ship out the shirts. I ordered my grab bag 10 days ago. So that's 8 business days.

    Other than that I love Tee Fury. The quality of the shirts is really great. I have 17 of their shirts already. With another 3 on the way. Yes I am addicted to their shirts. lol
  • image
    135 weeks ago
    Oops I ment to quote another post.
  • image
    135 weeks ago
    talem84 said: S4mu5 i got the same email but havent received a new email; since then. Ive emailed them asking whats up on tuesday but havent received anything yet.


    Neither have I :/ I just keep checking the mail in hopes they come and they just aren't sending out this new email. I'm not mad, tho I am just DYING to see what shirts I got!
  • image
    135 weeks ago
    yep..

    my secret santa gift won't be here in time..

    thanks Teefury.
  • image
    135 weeks ago
    Over a week of waiting for shirts which have already been printed is unacceptable. Yes it's the holidays, I understand they must have sold a boatload of tees and I know they're still a small business but TeeFury knows better by now. They've been around for three years and should understand the concept of hiring seasonal workers.
  • image
    135 weeks ago
    I received my grab box already yesterday, so now you can all rejoice (for me) and turn those frowns upside down.

    Honestly, take a proverbial chill pill.

    Grabbags are coming.

    E
  • image
    135 weeks ago
    you people are aware of the fact that the shirts aren't printed until the sale is OVER? they only print what they sold (which is why they can afford to sell a shirt with print on it for mere 10 bucks, no starage and what-not required).

    So ... the shirts cannot be shipped until they're actually MADE ... which, depending on how many were sold, can take a few days. end of story.
  • image
    135 weeks ago
    They take forever to ship. I still haven't even got a confirmation that my grab bag order has shipped yet and it's been past 7 business days. Last time this happened and I emailed them there was a tone of annoyance from them because I was asking them and they put in big bold red letters 7 BUSINESS DAYS....even though it's been over that.

    Last grab bag I ordered did not even make it to me, it was lost in the mail, they did refund my money, but it's still disappointing. The shirts are nice and I wanted to give a couple for Christmas.....

    Looks like that probably won't happen now.
  • image
    135 weeks ago
    tactacfox said: Over a week of waiting for shirts which have already been printed is unacceptable. Yes it's the holidays, I understand they must have sold a boatload of tees and I know they're still a small business but TeeFury knows better by now. They've been around for three years and should understand the concept of hiring seasonal workers.


    They're not all already printed. How could that be possible? How could grab bags be already printed shirts, yet everyone get the right number of shirts and in the sizes they ordered... the odds of that working out perfectly are enormously small.

    You all need to take a chill pill. Grab bags are IMMENSELY popular, which means they have to work a heck of a lot harder to get them done. People order more shirts through them, too, which means more work. It's a given that it's going to take a bit longer. If you wanted to give a t-shirt as a gift, SMShawn, you should have given yourself ample time to receive it and ordered an earlier shirt. It's not TeeFury's fault they're popular. They do the best they can.

    What happened to being grateful? They work their butts off to get this stuff done. I'm just grateful for what they do. I'd never complain that the super-cheap, awesomely designed, unique shirt I ordered takes a bit longer to get to me than some other stuff might.
  • image
    135 weeks ago
    Ordering something on the 5th or 6th there is a reasonable expectation that it will get here well before christmas. Most of the grab bag shirts are back stock. Meaning they've already been printed. It's been 9 business days since I ordered my grab bag shirts. Their rules state to give them up to 7 business days for the shirts to ship out. We're now 2 days over that. On items that are already printed.

    I understand that they sold quite a few shirts but they should have been working on sending them out by now. Which is why people are getting antsy.
  • image
    135 weeks ago
    chirmer said: They're not all already printed. How could that be possible? How could grab bags be already printed shirts, yet everyone get the right number of shirts and in the sizes they ordered... the odds of that working out perfectly are enormously small.

    The point is to get rid of leftover stock. So the majority is already printed. They probably print extra to make up the difference. If this is the case, they should really have most of the orders filled already. If they print extra they should really let people pick one old print and have 2 random ones if they buy 3+. Something like that. I'm not mad about it, I think it's just poor planning on TeeFury's part. It's the worth the wait for me though.
  • image
    135 weeks ago
    chirmer said:
    tactacfox said: Over a week of waiting for shirts which have already been printed is unacceptable. Yes it's the holidays, I understand they must have sold a boatload of tees and I know they're still a small business but TeeFury knows better by now. They've been around for three years and should understand the concept of hiring seasonal workers.



    They're not all already printed. How could that be possible? How could grab bags be already printed shirts, yet everyone get the right number of shirts and in the sizes they ordered... the odds of that working out perfectly are enormously small.


    You all need to take a chill pill. Grab bags are IMMENSELY popular, which means they have to work a heck of a lot harder to get them done. People order more shirts through them, too, which means more work. It's a given that it's going to take a bit longer. If you wanted to give a t-shirt as a gift, SMShawn, you should have given yourself ample time to receive it and ordered an earlier shirt. It's not TeeFury's fault they're popular. They do the best they can.


    What happened to being grateful? They work their butts off to get this stuff done. I'm just grateful for what they do. I'd never complain that the super-cheap, awesomely designed, unique shirt I ordered takes a bit longer to get to me than some other stuff might.


    Yes, they are printed. Unless things have changed, they can "sell out" of sizes (and have, I got to the site too late one day and couldn't get my size grab bag). You really think they print every design in the past 3 months to fill demand for a 2 day event and then send all of this shirts out in a week period? No. That would get extremely expensive and take a ton of time. What teefury does is print extra shirts for each "run" in case there are any issues (and in anticipation for grab bags).

    And it's not about being grateful. As much as I like the products from TeeFury, they are still a business and I pay them money for their services. It's not a charity. They promise a week processing time and I expect them to fulfill my order in a timely manner.
  • image
    135 weeks ago
    chirmer said:
    tactacfox said: Over a week of waiting for shirts which have already been printed is unacceptable. Yes it's the holidays, I understand they must have sold a boatload of tees and I know they're still a small business but TeeFury knows better by now. They've been around for three years and should understand the concept of hiring seasonal workers.



    They're not all already printed. How could that be possible? How could grab bags be already printed shirts, yet everyone get the right number of shirts and in the sizes they ordered... the odds of that working out perfectly are enormously small.


    You all need to take a chill pill. Grab bags are IMMENSELY popular, which means they have to work a heck of a lot harder to get them done. People order more shirts through them, too, which means more work. It's a given that it's going to take a bit longer. If you wanted to give a t-shirt as a gift, SMShawn, you should have given yourself ample time to receive it and ordered an earlier shirt. It's not TeeFury's fault they're popular. They do the best they can.


    What happened to being grateful? They work their butts off to get this stuff done. I'm just grateful for what they do. I'd never complain that the super-cheap, awesomely designed, unique shirt I ordered takes a bit longer to get to me than some other stuff might.


    what?

    it's been a month.
  • image
    135 weeks ago
    Alright, I should have clarified. OF COURSE a lot of them are already printed. BUT to meet the demand of grab bags, especially around Christmas, is going to still take a heck of a lot of time and printing more shirts. It's plain ol' common sense, and has been that way in the past.

    And SMShawn, what shirt did you get then? If it really has been a month and you're not exaggerating, then you need to contact TeeFury about it. That's way too long for them.
  • image
    135 weeks ago
    Well I got a shipping notice email today for my grab bag. So just be patient.
  • image
    135 weeks ago
    Did you clowns griping/crying/complaining purchase during the first twenty-four hours of the grab tees, or the second? As I have already stated, I received my order several days ago. Fedex Smartpost. *shrugs*

    E
  • image
    135 weeks ago
    I'm starting to get frustrated as well. I order within the first TWELVE hours of the sale and still have not received an email stating my order shipped, OR a response to my email expressing concern. Is anyone else having this much of an issue? I've been in retail/customer service for ages and haven't ever seen or had this much of a problem.
  • image
    135 weeks ago
    It's not unreasonable to expect something you have ordered on December 6th to ship out within 2 weeks. Anyone calling people names for that is being a troll.

    It would not be so bad if we did get an email from them at least saying we got more orders then expected sorry for the delay, we are looking at an additional 5 business days.

    But no, nothing....just silent. Not a good way to treat customers. At least have a little understanding for the customers point of view, it makes the company look bad.
  • image
    135 weeks ago
    DeltaSigChi4 said: Did you clowns griping/crying/complaining purchase during the first twenty-four hours of the grab tees, or the second? As I have already stated, I received my order several days ago. Fedex Smartpost. *shrugs*


    E


    What does it matter? Are people suppose to magically know they should not of ordered the first 24 hours, that's just ridiculous.

    Also in your sad world, because you got your T shirts that means everyone must have and nobody has the right to complain? Are you even thinking about what your typing or just being a jerk because it's the internet and you can.
  • Load More Comments


Back to Top