Back to forum
rss 135 weeks ago
Is anyone else still waiting on a Whoville shirt? I got my CnS back on Friday, and the last any activity showed on the shirt was departing Long Beach, CA on the 10th; nothing since.
10Comments
    135 weeks ago
    Where are you located? If you had it shipped via USPS you might not see an update on their website until you receive it because their tracking is just door-to-door without updates when it gets processed.

I'm in Los Angeles (about 40 miles from LB) and I received mine on Monday. Hope you get yours soon!
    135 weeks ago
    I'm in WI, but even with the distance, usually it scans at the WI airport within three days, and it's coming up on six now.
    135 weeks ago
    IM in Australia and mine will take 2 weeks to get here. Have patience! :D
    135 weeks ago
    I got mine 2 days ago, I am in Georgia!
    135 weeks ago
    I have a feeling it's a FedEx problem. I'm in Minnesota (Twin Cities) and the tracking shows my Whoville shirt is somewhere between LA and here. Officially it's "In Transit" but the package location hasn't been updated since December 9 on the FedEx website.

I'd start by rattling someone's cage at FedEx, cause I don't think it's a TeeFury issue.
    135 weeks ago
    I got mine last Saturday. As others have said I think it's a problem with the mail. I suggest calling whoever you had it shipped by.
    135 weeks ago
    I just recieved mine yesterday, I am in florida and it was stuck at one location for two days.
    135 weeks ago
    Yes, I ordered this on the 1st.. received a shipping e-mail on the 8th with a tracking number as well as a link to fedex. Clicked it, no tracking information available. Was in a fedex store and they told me the number was not a fedex number.. but looking at the e-mail it's fedex smart post.. So sent a contact to Teefury about the issue - have not heard back. Called Fedex Smart Post specifically and gave them tracking number - they confirmed it's a fedex smartpost number and said they too could not pull up the information - like it's not yet in the system.. but then said once it gets to a USPS, it gets another tracking number from them which is updated on the fedex site under the original tracking number. I've send a second contact since I did not hear anything back within their 72 hours.

I just want my shirt :( (Tustin, CA)
    135 weeks ago
    As a note: I just called the fedex smartpost today who told me to contact the seller -.-
    135 weeks ago
    Venneh said: I'm in WI, but even with the distance, usually it scans at the WI airport within three days, and it's coming up on six now.

My Whoville tee arrived today, 10 days after it was shipped. Given the busy holiday season, that's not bad (but not great). I suspect your tee will arrive shortly.