I usually wear a L, but I've ordered a L, fits like a dress, then I ordered a M, still really big, I'm up to a S now... waiting for it to come in - am I the only person who has this problem? O__O''

This is the first time I've ordered stuff online, but I really don't see why in-store-shirts fit way smaller than online shirts :/
6Comments
    123 weeks ago
    Well I first ordered a L, mostly fit fit in the girls, but the shirts are roomy so i've gone down to a M. I haven't had much trouble with sizing when buying for others. Did you check the sizing chart first?
    123 weeks ago
    It's the same way with guys, TeeFury shirts are just really baggy. I buy size L no matter what but I definitely prefer a lot of other sites as far as fitting goes.
    123 weeks ago
    I think you're a lucky minority, honestly. I think many many more women find the shirts fit small. For example, I'm pretty small in the torso, small in the waist, and small in the chest (38B), and I just fit the XL.

So enjoy yourself and your gorgeous physique!
    123 weeks ago
    lazyrini said: Well I first ordered a L, mostly fit fit in the girls, but the shirts are roomy so i've gone down to a M. I haven't had much trouble with sizing when buying for others. Did you check the sizing chart first?

Yeah I measured one of my shirts and ordered a size up "just in case". I'm probably going to throw them in the dryer on high to see how much they shrink :P
    123 weeks ago
    I get the W's XL which is a little tight but very very long, would love an xxl across the chest and tummy but without all the xxxxxlong length
    the Mens m is tightish also but the L swims on me
    123 weeks ago
    I also find them quite baggy, but it usually happens with American clothes. If you're not American, of course, in that case I don't know, maybe it's the online clothes.

I guess that people will be less likely to return something that is just a bit large than something in which you're going to look huge.

Anyway, probably the S will be almost normal. For me the S is still a bit looser than in-store t-shirts but it does fit, whereas M is definitely too large in every way.