Back to forum
rss 123 weeks ago
Hey guys! It's been a while since we've been to the forums. We have been VERY BUSY lately! It's been cool sifting through all the WIPs we've missed out on! Competition is getting stiff around here :D Anyway, here is what the Costello brothers have been up to recently. As always, we LOVE your C&Cs. Fire at will!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
20Comments
    122 weeks ago
    wowzer!

like I said: Walking Dead design is bloody ace
    Lone Gunmen & AoD are great too, but Langly needs to be blonde(r) ... and the helicopter is strangely distracting right there

you're way too good at this :D
    122 weeks ago
    A diverse range of styles you've managed and all succeed. The color choices in particular are excellent.

I'm pretty sure as an Ex-Smoker I could get good nerd mileage out of the "Empire Strikes Brand" design.

"Smoking is bad m'kay"
    "Yeah but they're clones"
    "What does that have to do with anything?"
    "Finding a compatible lung donor wouldn't be a problem"
    "But if they're clones wouldn't they all be equally susceptable to lung cancer?"
    "True. They'd probably all smoke the same brand too"
    "Well at least they're expendable"
    122 weeks ago
    Good lord, I loved that Mega Man design until I scrolled down further to see the bottom. :'
    Great art all around, as always.
    122 weeks ago
    And what's the deal with the Goongalas design? Is it supposed to be a tribute to Something Awful goons from New York City?
    122 weeks ago
    Wow, the Walking Dead design is amazing but scary. I've never seen anything so attractive and yet immediately repulsive. Maybe too scary for me to wear on my chest, but would love it as a print.

And yes, as an ex-smoker that Empire Strikes would be a definite buy for me. Smells like pancakes around here... :)
    122 weeks ago
    The Lone Gunmen and Walking Dead shirts made me giddy with joy! Would buy both in a heartbeat!
    122 weeks ago
    Because I've missed so many shirts on this forums because they get picked somewhere else, do u think u could remember to tweet me (@Hdawger) if any of these do get picked up somewhere else? I would appreciate it and I really hope to see y'all get a lot of sells.
    122 weeks ago
    @Scafl-
    Goongalas is a tribute to the effing crazy Casey Jones from the comics and the cool relationship he and Raph developed. Casey was known for yelling nonsensical smurf when jumping into battle. "GOONGALA!" is one of those things :)

@Hdawger-
    We're following you on twitter and you can always find our designs on our fb at www.facebook.com/TEEvsTEE
    122 weeks ago
    Walking Dead shirt is straight money...
    122 weeks ago
    The Walking Dead tee turned out great. I saw the WIP on facebook and wasn't crazy about the original color palette but I gave you guys the benefit of the doubt, you delivered.
    122 weeks ago
    smuuuuuurf. print all of them!!

122 weeks ago
    Would get the Lone Gunman and the Army of Dorkness ones in a second. The others are pretty awesome too...
    122 weeks ago
    Love, love, love the Widmore design!

I'd put an end to my vow against blue shirts for this one in a heartbeat. Not enough LOST love on Teefury in my (highly biased) opinion!
    122 weeks ago
    I don't watch the show, but that Walking Dead t-shirt is pancakez!! Epically awesome. I may start watching the show cuz of that tee!
    122 weeks ago
    Wow the Walking Dead one just rocks!
    122 weeks ago
    I must admit that the Walking Dead design is by far the best one. I'd definitely buy one!
    122 weeks ago
    Thanks guys. The Walking Dead shirt is one of our favorites. But it was pretty taxing staring at the gore for 20+ hours. So to cleans our minds, we did something a little more light-hearted today :D

Photobucket
    122 weeks ago
    I want the lone Gunman one!!! And the Zim x-files one
    122 weeks ago
    another x-files fan :D btw there are a ton of little hidden things in the lone gunmen design ;)
    122 weeks ago
    I know I keep promising, guys, but I swear, one of these days, I'm gonna buy the hell out of your Karg's Reds shirt...I requested you guys make it forever and I have yet to have the money for one...

No offense to the other immensely talented folk out there, but you continually prove that you're my favorite designers circling the interwebz. It seems like every new design you have is about my favorite subjects, and that Walking Dead design is SICK NASTY.

Also...as soon as I get my shiny new iPhone 4S I will be owning an epic Zelda phone case from your redbubble...

Keep up the awesome work....soon I shall have my Karg shirt.