Back to forum
rss 123 weeks ago
Well, to all of those in the UK, how do you handle Teefury?
I've been talking to some friends in America to see if I could get all the t-shirts delivered to them first, and then just pay for bulk shipping, but so far I've had no luck.

I love Teefury, but despite hanging around here for months now I've still only bought one shirt, and the delivery was more than the shirt itself!

PS : This may be a -tad- cheeky, but anyone know of any similar sites in the UK?
10Comments
    123 weeks ago
    I wish I had seen this sooner, I would gladly have let you use my address and worked something out!
    123 weeks ago
    I buy alot from this site, and I'm from the UK. Normally get the t-shirt in under three weeks and it only costs £11 in total
    123 weeks ago
    UK site just like Teefury is called overthere. Its great plus you can vote for designs you like, a feature I think Teefury could do with.
    123 weeks ago
    Supermans said: UK site just like Teefury is called overthere. Its great plus you can vote for designs you like, a feature I think Teefury could do with.
    123 weeks ago
    haha Teefury blocks out competitor names. lets try -overthere- is the uk site name
    123 weeks ago
    still no luck one more time. Its called Qoverthere but take out the first q
    123 weeks ago
    screw it can't be assed just search for daily t shirt sites
    122 weeks ago
    Teefury is dirt cheap for us UK folks. It costs about 12 quid including shipping. Can't really get a better deal than that. It just takes weeks to get here, but who cares :)
    122 weeks ago
    I buy straight from teefury, and even with shipping, it's usually only £11 or so. No reason not to buy direct!
    122 weeks ago
    hoviski said: Teefury is dirt cheap for us UK folks. It costs about 12 quid including shipping. Can't really get a better deal than that. It just takes weeks to get here, but who cares :)

Exactly.