Back to forum
rss 124 weeks ago
Hi TeeFury! I'm DiHA, and obviously I'm kinda new here. I love the site (accept for it's devious attempts to empty my bank account) and though it might be a good venue to set some of my artwork free into the world, so here goes:

I submitted this a few weeks ago, and it seems not to have been accepted, so I thought I'd offer it up to the masses to see if anyone has any suggestions for how I might improve it. (Or if it's just not that cool an idea. It's ok - I can take the criticism.)

So whadya think? Is it even clear what this is?

Photobucket
8Comments
    124 weeks ago
    Is it a raptor dressed as Genghis Khan?
    124 weeks ago
    Well, that answers one question.... It's actually dressed as Confucious. PHILOSORAPTOR. Get it? :p Maybe not obvious enough.
    124 weeks ago
    LOLOLOLOL

I love the concept! But I think it's hard to recognize Confucius except by those that know him really well haha. Maybe try another philosopher? Or make it look like it's thinking?

Great idea, though!
    124 weeks ago
    I think the idea behind the shirt is great. I'll be honest, I didn't get what you were going for until I read your comment. If it were more clear this is the kind of thing that I would pick up in an instant.
    124 weeks ago
    simply put a Confucius / raptor mash quote somewhere, people will get it :D

looking good,I like it

97 weeks ago
    i think if you add more detail to the clothes confusious wore might help, or if you stylize the art similarly to how he was portrayed in his time? wu daozi portrait for example. really neat! keep it up...or else
    92 weeks ago
    I think teeth need to be shown :D And maybe text saying "Philosoraptor" as if the Teefurians are having trouble, you can bet that the outside world will. Awesome design though mate, great idea- well executed. 10/10
    92 weeks ago
    great concept. :]