I have some art put together for a DD/Christmas Story shirt that I wanted to post up for feedback, but alas I have no clue now how to post it.
9Comments
    137 weeks ago
    Go to photobucket.com start a free account upload your pics
    than click on the html link window it gives you for the pic on the right go to field html left click over it (which will auto copy)
    than start a thread
    ------ and use the <aPhotobucket
    137 weeks ago
    also note post it without resizing in photobucket if you notice after its submitted on thread the whole pic is nto displayed. Resize to 800x600 on photobucket by hovering your mouse over top portion of pic you should see a bunch of options, look for "resize" bar hover on that a scroll down. A window will pop up and hit 800x600 that should size it perfect.

hope that helps
    there are also other websites to upload your pics to but I've only used photobucket.com in the past its easy to use and free.
    137 weeks ago
    Here goes nothin....

?action=view&current=DARKO.jpgPhotobucket

Any thoughts on which layout is better? Which elements work, which do not? Thanks.
    137 weeks ago
    Not a fan of the third version.

Maybe place "a darko story" over his right shoulder then place Frank in front of the text slightly covering the Y.

You're first version covers up the feet and I think they are needed to deliver the joke. Perhaps just raise it up into the torso more.

Didn't DD take place during Halloween? Would "A Halloween Story" work better?
    137 weeks ago
    This works on more than one level. You have to find a way to include the text of "A Darko Story" and the tag line.
    137 weeks ago
    I personally like the middle version best. Perhaps if the taglin were black and angled underneath the logo more. Thanks for the feedback, and to chef for the uploading help.
    137 weeks ago
    I like the first version the best!
    137 weeks ago
    i'd just like to say that as somebody who thinks Donny Darko is an insanely overratted mediocre movie i FRIGGIN love this, a perfect blend of 2 themes that couldn't be farther from each other. as for actual feedback i say use the first image but raise the titles to Franks chest. and try it with the shoot your eye out, but if it's too cluttered you could get away without it
    137 weeks ago
    Okay, I think this will be the version i'm sticking with. I tried putting the tagline underneath, but it did in fact look too cluttered. Thanks again to everyone for the help and kind words. Now if only I had a website I could submit this to...
    Photobucket