Back to forum
rss 138 weeks ago
This is the place to request things you'd like to see at TeeFury!

Here are the ground rules:

- Posts should be about what you WANT to see, not about what you don't like and not about criticizing other people's ideas.

- Don't post images. Write out what you'd like to see instead.

- Don't request your own art. Even if someone is requesting something similar to your art, DO NOT post it. This is a place for ideas, not self-promotion.

- Have fun!
351Comments
    138 weeks ago
    I would love to see a Percy Jackson shirt, or some colourful Doctor Who shirts!
    138 weeks ago
    I'd love to see some sort of holiday video game hero mash up. Just a whole buncha favorite antagonists around a tree and fireplace or something. Link, Halo, Mario, Gordon, Guybrush, etc.
    138 weeks ago
    If possible, I'd like to see some more doctor who shirts!!!
    138 weeks ago
    Community tees would be cool. cool cool cool.
    138 weeks ago
    I want to get a Christmas gift for this guy who is really into Skyrim. It has to be really cool, and it probably has to be black. It seems like it could be a popular sell.
    138 weeks ago
    I would love to see less of Dr. Who. References to this show come up it seems like twice a week. I'd love some Halo, Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Radiohead, Dragon Ball Z, Calvin and Hobbes, Star Wars, Nintendo stuff, and maybe some creative movie references like the Fight Club t-shirt from a while back. Just something other than Dr. Who shirts. Please. I'm begging you. Lol
    138 weeks ago
    I'd like to see a shirt for the Hufflepuffs of the world! Something like the quidditch shirts or with an awesome badger on it. Maybe some Battlestar Galactica and Zelda too.
    138 weeks ago
    I'd love to see a MashedPotato shirt of michael jackson's Thriller and Walking Dead. Dancing Dead, perhaps?
    138 weeks ago
    mashed potato? MashedPotato, auto correct!
    138 weeks ago
    Can you do two shirts a day? One Dr Who shirt and one something else? I feel like every day I check this site and see yet another Dr Who shirt is a day that I have wasted checking this site. Are you guys just pandering to the almighty dollar, because all these Dr Who drones buy up every one you slap on this site? More originality, please.

I'd personally like to see more Donnie Darko, Dexter, Portal and Zelda-themed shirts. I'd love to see one for the movie Snatch.
    138 weeks ago
    Fukushima Heavy Industries! (Tetsujin (Gigantor)) with Kanji
    138 weeks ago
    how about veronica mars tee?
    138 weeks ago
    Please carry larger women's sizes. Some of up have boobs!
    138 weeks ago
    I'd love a few Xmas themed shirts (Dr Who, GoT, Portal, Skyrim, whatever, but with snow and/or deers and candy canes!!!)
    138 weeks ago
    FARSCAPE PLEASE! Just one little moya shirt... Dr. Who can BE on Moya, I don't even care.

Community would be cool too.

138 weeks ago
    The Princess Bride! How can the best one-liner movie of all time have so few tee shirts available for it??
    138 weeks ago
    Personally I'd like to see Buffy or Angel shirts or The Office. I'd love a Criminal Minds tee but I'm not actually sure how that one would work out. In all honesty, I'd be happy with anything that wasn't Doctor Who.
    138 weeks ago
    I'd like to see more video game t shirts. Maybe some Uncharted, God of War or Infamous t-shirts.
    138 weeks ago
    I agree, a Percy Jackson shirt would probably be an instabuy for me and my friends!
    138 weeks ago
    something new and fresh. in other words less dr who and other common MashedPotatoes. they are good but anything different would be appreciated. I'd personally like anything referring to a quentin tarantino film.
    138 weeks ago
    Farscape would be fantastic to see! Some anime-themed stuff too, especially with some of the more obscure titles (not that I'd complain about anything Fullmetal Alchemist ever, unless I was broke). 90s cartoons would be great, too.
    138 weeks ago
    I would love a bones television show t-shirt.That show is so great! I wouldn't mind some more buffy, or joss whedon inspired stuff either! Dexter too. I know a ton of my friends who love these shows and they would make great christmas gifts this year. I would buy quite a few! I don't watch doctor who but I respect those who do and love it. But maybe some more equal opportunity when it comes to other cult followings?
    137 weeks ago
    Dear Tee Fury
    If some of the suggestions on this page become true, it would be awesome.

I agree with a lot of people here about: Buffy, Dragon Ball Z, The Office, etc.

And I'll add: Parks and Recreation, How I met your mother, Raising Hope and FRINGE.
    137 weeks ago
    I'll keep it short and forgive me if the idea is already up, but has the idea of a ''Tee Fury gift card'' come up yet? Last night a friend and I were taking and she was saying how she loves TeeFury but whenever she has the money for it, the shirt of the day is not forever and the days she does have the money are the posting of awesome shirts for her. So I suggested this to 'gift herself'' when she does have the money. It would be a great piece of mind for people her situation.
    137 weeks ago
    Holiday shirts
  • Load More Comments