Back to forum
rss 137 weeks ago
I ordered the most recent Game of Thrones shirt (Board Games n Thrones), got the confirmation e-mail, and now.... nothing. I ordered it on Nov 19, '11. I also ordered another shirt (the 'island' poster, Lost) several days later and that one has already been shipped.

I am kind of bummed because both shirts are gifts, and I already mentioned the game of thrones one to who I am giving it to. I loved that shirt design... I am going to be so disappointed if my order got lost in the shuffle or something. It was also my *first ever t-shirt order from this website*.... I have already e-mailed service@teefu[email protected] I made an inquiry on the website (which I assume also goes to the servce@teefury e-mail). Does this happen often? :(:(:(:(:(:( Its discouraging me to use this website again, despite how cool it is in theory.
8Comments
    137 weeks ago
    If anyone ordered and received the board games n thrones shirt in a Men's M, L, or XL I'll pay you whatever you want for it :(

I have the worst luck.
    137 weeks ago
    It's only been about a week and a half since the order so maybe some shirts just take... longer..... Still discouraging! I just don't understand why a shirt ordered less than a week ago has already shipped while one ordered a week and a half ago has not been shipped.
    137 weeks ago
    if you submitted the request for the missing shirt today, you need to wait. it could take up to 3 business days to get back to you. I've only had two issues with them and they usually get back within 2 business days and the results are always great. It could be an issue with the print of the shirt or anything.
    137 weeks ago
    Thanks. I sent a message yesterday and today. I'll wait but I hope I do get the shirt after all. The design is so wonderfully clever
    137 weeks ago
    It shipped! Just now! Hooray...
    137 weeks ago
    see just takes time. One shirt I ordered from them took longer because of the demand , but you should have your shirt within 7-21 days from when your ordered depending on how you have it shipped.
    137 weeks ago
    I ordered the That's Frank, Folks shirt on the 15th, and that didn't ship till the 20th. The same day I ordered the Calvin and Hobbes/BttF crossover tee and haven't heard word one about it. I'm hoping it ships in the next few days. How long do I wait before contacting customer service? I know the site was down for maintenance for a few days, so I'm being a bit more lenient, but I really want that shirt, and considering the limited nature, it seems like the sooner I ask the better.
    137 weeks ago
    Printing and processing takes 3 to 7 business days :)

That's because they're limited edition- we don't print anything until we know how many shirts sold.