Back to forum
rss 124 weeks ago
Breaking Bad got to be the best thing on TV in a long time, so I thought I'd design a tee around it.

Fans of the series should recognize the Heisenberg drawing seen in season 3, and how I've depicted it with Walt's blue crystal meth.

What do you guys and gals think?

Oh and, what would be the best way to tackle the faintly faded strokes? Halftones? Or just a light shade of blue?
9Comments
    124 weeks ago
    Put a layer of shirt colored halftones (light to dark) over the blue areas you want faded. Do the shading in Photoshop if you can with the brush tool set at 12% flow in black. Transfer the shading back to Illustrator and vectorize it then color it the yellow shirt color. Should fade it out nicely.
    122 weeks ago
    Thanks for the help, Cod :)
    In the end I decided not to use any halftones though.

I just submitted it. Crossing fingers and toes!

BNakj.png

117 weeks ago
    I love this design, says all it needs to and really packs in the kinda punch I'd want from a BB tee.
    117 weeks ago
    Thanks, feelingblank!
    Then you'll be glad to hear that it got selected. I don't know when it will be up for sale but I'm guessing it will be in sometime around the season 5 premiere (this summer).
    117 weeks ago
    Congrats on being selected! It's a great design and I can't wait to buy it. It'd be great if TeeFury used Walter and Skyler as models when this shirt comes up too.
    117 weeks ago
    Awesome, will totally be looking out for it to buy then :D
    117 weeks ago
    looks good
    117 weeks ago
    I will be buying this.
    117 weeks ago
    I need this shirt.