Back to forum
rss 125 weeks ago
Just finished this. What does everyone think?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
6Comments
    125 weeks ago
    very nice, good rendering
    125 weeks ago
    This is a great idea, but id like to ee even more of a resemblance to the flyer in the movie. heres a link: http://www.jhallman.com/bttfprops/part_1_flyer.htm

maybe put hill valley preservation society for place to donate to. Also put save the clocktower instead of conserve. For the number maybe put (916) 555-4385 (as an inside joke since this is Doc Brown's phone number in 1955 when Marty reads the yellow pages.)
    125 weeks ago
    looks good, BUT if you search for "save the clock tower shirt" you will realize that this idea has been done in various forms already, the most famous design one being the 5k run by Rubyred which has been printed here on TeeFury
    125 weeks ago
    kgullholmen said: looks good, BUT if you search for "save the clock tower shirt" you will realize that this idea has been done in various forms already, the most famous design one being the 5k run by Rubyred which has been printed here on TeeFury
    completely agree with you, I didnt realise until I searched it. Im going to play around with it, and try and make it different.
    125 weeks ago
    Eastworld said: This is a great idea, but id like to ee even more of a resemblance to the flyer in the movie. heres a link: http://www.jhallman.com/bttfprops/part_1_flyer.htm

maybe put hill valley preservation society for place to donate to. Also put save the clocktower instead of conserve. For the number maybe put (916) 555-4385 (as an inside joke since this is Doc Brown's phone number in 1955 when Marty reads the yellow pages.)
    all of those are great ideas, I love the idea of the phone number and preservation society, thanks alot! Ill have a play around.
    125 weeks ago
    If I were you I'd move on to a new design. This design is immaculately made but as Kgullholmen said it's been done ad nauseum and I would be surprised if it got printed anywhere. To me it just doesnt make sense to spend time on it unless you're doing it purely for the love of art which is also acceptable :)