Back to forum
rss 124 weeks ago
I got my wife the Snowlek shirt in a Medium and it's too small. Would anyone like to trade or buy it off me?
7Comments
    124 weeks ago
    What interests does your wife have? Please email me, I have a few new Women's large shirts I may trade. My email is: [email protected] Thanks so much!!
    124 weeks ago
    would anyone want to trade for the 12/01 shirt? I really would like to have the shirt for mens that is coming out on 12/01 and if someone wanted to trade, I would
    124 weeks ago
    I actually ordered a women's medium snow-lek shirt and still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation yet!
    124 weeks ago
    partydown said: I actually ordered a women's medium snow-lek shirt and still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation yet!

You should contact [email protected], I believe those tees have shipped.
    124 weeks ago
    partydown said: I actually ordered a women's medium snow-lek shirt and still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation yet!

If you didn't get charged or if something has happened and you weren't able to get it, let me know and we can work out something. Maybe a trade for Todays shirt in a Mens
    124 weeks ago
    Not sure how this trading thing works but I have:
    Womens Large, WHOVIAN Shirt from a couple weeks ago.
    124 weeks ago
    Whovian88760 said: Not sure how this trading thing works but I have:
    Womens Large, WHOVIAN Shirt from a couple weeks ago.

I showed that shirt to her and she passed. She said if I could trade it for a shirt I want and I really want todays shirt in Mens XXL. If I can't find any one to trade, will break down and buy it