Back to forum
rss 125 weeks ago
Here is my almost complete project.
no MashedPotatoes this time what kind of chef would I be if i didn't do something aimed into the culinary world bon apetite.

Photobucket
5Comments
    125 weeks ago
    kk getting closer there will be a banner eventually at the bottom that says "Life Taste Umami"

<aPhotobucket
    124 weeks ago
    part 3

Photobucket
    124 weeks ago
    Final Touch's

<aPhotobucket
    122 weeks ago
    Final

<aPhotobucket
    122 weeks ago
    You think if I put Dr.Who on the banner and turn the fork to a sonic screwdriver with a whisk extension I might get a response?

as much as I love all the referenced shirts "all the time" its nice to see some original art as well that is just art. I'm still trying to find my niche and that might be taking famous refernces and adding a chefs touch to them like dr.who as a chef or rocky making fruit punch or mountain dew logo defaced to say good ol "mountain stew" but the more I here from peeps like you guys the more I can adjust learn and overcome and get closer to that winning design.

The more I know I'm doing wrong now means the more I will do right in the future . It seems people care to much for artists feelings, but I am a chef and I do have thick skin I need the gold peeps your thoughts and opinions do matter!!!

Thanks for hearing me out folks now its my turn to hear you out!