Hunger Games design. "Stay Alive" Katniss vs. the Tributes
Initial Sketch:
Photobucket

Feedback?
13Comments
    125 weeks ago
    Photobucket
    125 weeks ago
    That is a pretty dope design! I would desaturate the colors a bit to give it a more earthy tone and maybe a yellow-orange/gold/rust type color for the ring rather than bright yellow to match the hunger games logo colors. With that said, this is very impressive artwork! I hope to see it printed for sure.
    125 weeks ago
    Agreed about the de-saturation.
    125 weeks ago
    I third the earthtone motion.

Also the arch text at the bottom looks off, and it may be due to it not following the circle. I don't know if you can set that logo inside an oval so the text has a better path to follow or not.

The dots may be parallel but since the L in annual is so close it makes it look c ockeyed.

Other than that you stuff keeps getting better. You can see how much more polished your designs look when finished.
    125 weeks ago
    Thanks guys! I edited the color scheme a little bit for an "earthier" look:

Photobucket

125 weeks ago
    :O I love it. Insta buy. I love the translations of the characters! This is totally bad ass! The ovular Capital symbol doesn't bother me actually. Total win. Love the tones. I might buy it on red bubble for full price just to have it.

Are you going to submit it here too?
    125 weeks ago
    haha wow thanks man
    125 weeks ago
    I really like the design and I would totally pick this up since I just finished the trilogy the other day (flew through those books super quick they were so good) and I can't wait for the movie!
    116 weeks ago
    Found it! Teefury needs to print this one next! Hopefully before the movie!
    116 weeks ago
    Definitely would purchase this.
    108 weeks ago
    Thanks guys! Wanted to get more feedback on the design with the movie coming out. Here it is on the intended background color:

Photobucket
    108 weeks ago
    What a fantastic design. I think I would like it a bit better if the yellow weren't so... yellow. Like #FFFF66 - more of a cream yellow? Otherwise, it is perfect, I like it on that shirt color too.
    107 weeks ago
    It prints a much nicer yellow. But i'll test it out