Back to forum
rss 126 weeks ago
This is my first T-shirt design submission to Teefury. It is "Artsy" in design and detail, which is in-part my style of art... I think the design would work well on bright colored T-shirts like baby blue or orange. The design could also work on the standard black, white,or gray T-shirt. This is the first of a set of designs that I have been working on...Earth, Air, Fire, and of course Water which is the current submission. All four designs are equally detailed and similar in style...all working well for brighter and bolder colored shirts or the standard black or white versions. I will be posting the other three designs throughout the week for viewing and consideration.

The Water Element design includes various churning stylized waves and currents, five fish including two larger Orange Orandas, and Bubbles. Colors include three shades of blue,black,white,and orange. Design made for T-shirts, and possibly prints, stationary, and cards in the future.

Comments Are Welcomed!

Thank You

The design can be viewed here:

14Comments
    126 weeks ago
    That's really something else, you're truly talented! I'd love it on white or light blue!
    126 weeks ago
    Scafl said: That's really something else, you're truly talented! I'd love it on white or light blue!

Thanks a lot.
    126 weeks ago
    I think it looks great. I agree that it should be on light blue. There have been too many black and gray shirts on this website.
    126 weeks ago
    Thanks a lot. I think shades of blue would complement the Orange in the fish well...And shades of orange shirts would also work complementary to the blues.
    126 weeks ago
    AndiDove said: I think it looks great. I agree that it should be on light blue. There have been too many black and gray shirts on this website.

I'll post a version with a light blue background so you can see the difference.
    126 weeks ago
    fig,baby_blue,mens,ffffff.jpg

126 weeks ago
    I'd love it on light blue or orange. It's such a great design :)
    126 weeks ago
    I'd probably go with blue though but it's up to you.
    126 weeks ago
    AndiDove said: I'd probably go with blue though but it's up to you.

If they accept the design...They can put it on whatever color they want,it's all good to me. But I do think it would works well on blues and oranges...maybe even a purple shirt...though purple is not my favorite color...lots of people like it.
    124 weeks ago
    AndiDove said: I'd love it on light blue or orange. It's such a great design :)

Thanks, My only concern is that it may be viewed as being too "artsy" though I read in the suggestion post that people were actually requesting designs that were more "artsy". At any rate, thank you. I'm glad that you like the design.
    124 weeks ago
    You should use the shirt color as the background - the "water", as it were. A huge thick print is uncomfortable to wear and doesn't stretch, while a more sparse print works better. Just my experience wearing tees!
    I like the design a lot, though, aside from that! It is artsy but that's a good thing!
    124 weeks ago
    mouser882 said: You should use the shirt color as the background - the "water", as it were. A huge thick print is uncomfortable to wear and doesn't stretch, while a more sparse print works better. Just my experience wearing tees!

I like the design a lot, though, aside from that! It is artsy but that's a good thing!

I can understand that...If the color of the background water is achieved by using the shirts color the design would feel less weighted and bulky while being worn. I figured that would be what Teefury would do if they chose to use the design for a shirt.
    120 weeks ago
    AndiDove said: I'd love it on light blue or orange. It's such a great design :)

Thanks, I appreciate that.

I'm hoping it's not too detailed or "artsy". I read in a forum post that people were wanting more art graphics and designs...
    120 weeks ago
    I bet the Pisces would enjoy it!