Back to forum
rss 126 weeks ago
I'm thinking of creating an adipose or other DW t-shirt (maybe weeping angels), anyone have ideas or comments. and i'll post my WIP soon

13Comments
    126 weeks ago
    Oh what if i did The Silence??
    126 weeks ago
    I'd vote for Adipose or The Silence, mainly because I feel like there are more Weeping Angel shirts, or at least shirt designs, out there right now.
    126 weeks ago
    I'd like to see an Adipose design.
    126 weeks ago
    Please DO NOT make another Dr. Who shirt. I am sick of seeing them on here. There are so many other designs that should be made. The world will not end because of one less Dr. Who design.
    126 weeks ago
    Adipose would be a cool shirt design! There are alot of weeping angels shirt designs, would be nice to see a different DW design for once
    126 weeks ago
    Fluffy Adipose please!!!
    126 weeks ago
    Started working on an adipose design; I am NOT even close to finishing this and wanted to get peoples opinions about the overall design
    teefury_draft_by_badwhisky-d4gm3tt.jpg
    126 weeks ago
    teefury_draft_by_badwhisky-d4gm3tt.jpg
    126 weeks ago
    due to the colour constraints I'll either have to posterise this in photoshop (which doesnt really come out well) or redo it some-other way to get that really nice clean look the others have; anyone whose made one before what kind of programmes do you use?
    126 weeks ago
    How is this as far as the colour restraints go? teefury_draft_2_by_badwhisky-d4gpmod.jpg
    126 weeks ago
    Oof, the shading on the little chubby things is a no. It looks very un-natural. Just posterizing it in photoshop won't cut it. Get illustrator and do it by hand for better results.
    126 weeks ago
    Ok, I thought that wouldn't be the way to do it, right now I'm just looking for criticism about the layout though
    124 weeks ago
    currently working on a finalised version, outside of Photoshop, I'll post when it's done