Back to forum
rss 126 weeks ago
Doctor Who - Mad Men mix!

18Comments
    126 weeks ago
    I love it...especially the sonic cigarette!
    126 weeks ago
    Very clever!
    126 weeks ago
    Very cute.
    125 weeks ago
    cute! I would like it to not be on blue as the shirt color, though. I think red, black, or white would be better, maybe add some outlining to clear up things if need be. And then the sonic would pop more! I would totally buy this.
    125 weeks ago
    This is just awful. It looks nice and all, but teefury does not need any more Dr. Who shirts. Seriously. Enough is enough.
    125 weeks ago
    Jeez, DW hater, lay off.
    125 weeks ago
    Teefury will have more Who shirts, you can choose not to buy them if you like. The fact that they show up every 2 or 3 weeks just shows that they sell well. Teefury selects designs they can make money off. Not everyone likes Doctor Who, I get that, but I don't like every single shirt on here either. I buy maybe one or two shirts here a month out of the 30 featured. Buy what you like, ignore what you don't, but complaining about a subject matter being featured will do nothing.
    125 weeks ago
    Though the design itself is alright, the colors are hurting my eyes. Too saturated. Tone it down a little and it'll work better
    125 weeks ago
    Notorious B.A.M. : You've been trolling every single doctor who thread I've seen. Lay off a bit. It's just a show that people like. It's not the end of the world if people make a shirt inspired by it.
    125 weeks ago
    It's a very simple and very good design. I'm not into Mad Men but I would still buy the design due to the simplicity and the way it portrays Doctor Who
    125 weeks ago
    I submitted a very similar design about a month ago that didn't get picked up. You may see it elsewhere soon though...
    124 weeks ago
    Looks great! Massive Doctor Who fan. Great design, love it!
    123 weeks ago
    yes yes yes! i would buy it!
    123 weeks ago
    Someone punch Notorious BAM. Dude, you don't need to comment on every single Who thread. This site doesn't need less Who, it needs less you.

And the design is awesome. On a black shirt. So much want. It will get all of my money.
    123 weeks ago
    Teefury hasn't gotten back to me about this design, so I'm guessing they didn't pick it up.

But you can find it here on redbubble!
    http://www.redbubble.com/people/ofthebaltic/works/7927600-mad-man-with-a-box
    123 weeks ago
    I think it might look better if the "with a box" text was smaller (flatter) so it doesn't draw people's eyes as much. I also agree that the colors should probably be toned down a bit. Otherwise I like the idea and the execution.
    123 weeks ago
    I would definatly buy this! Very good!
    59 weeks ago
    ofthebaltic said: Teefury hasn't gotten back to me about this design, so I'm guessing they didn't pick it up.

But you can find it here on redbubble!

http://www.redbubble.com/people/ofthebaltic/works/7927600-mad-man-with-a-box

I missed this t shirt on Gimmick Tees when it was on there and now I really want to track down one - are they still available?