Back to forum
rss 126 weeks ago
Early concept art on next project.

cunstructive critisism welcome!

* note*( the rough edges and colours splotches those will be fixed this is really early in development)

11Comments
    126 weeks ago
    Good concept, but it needs to be sharpened and cleaned up. It looks kinda sloppy right now.
    126 weeks ago
    I'm going to draw it first, than scan and path it in. This was first attempt at a design 100%in gimp.

I think the top part of pipe needs to be thicker, it looks funny thin. Wanting to bend the elvish writing as well to flow with the curvature of the pipe. And most likely I will draw a seperate background scan in and not make it a silhouette maybe the princess castle. I used this from an old design just to see what it would look like.

Thanks for the response.
    Back to the drawing board stay tuned.
    126 weeks ago
    updated version of the pipe
    revision1.jpg
    126 weeks ago
    thought this was a Breaking Bad reference when I read the title :D

you probably should get someone who actually knows Tengwar to get the text done ... maybe even in the Black Speech of Mordor?
    126 weeks ago
    rough #3 gradient is only for time being. It was implemented just so I could see if the reflections were somewhat accurate.

<aPhotobucket
    126 weeks ago
    Pretty close to finishing this now
    tried out half tones on the logo.

anyone finding title hard to Read?
    (should I be sharpening it up) any other suggestions?
    had to keep the parody type elvish, using a more accurate lettering would most likely be a problem. C.R wise anyway....

Maybe I will add a sparkle above ring on bowser jr's finger to make it more noticeable? I had wanted to put bowser in there to and maybe a sonic silhouette on other side due to the fact he collects golden rings. and stands in the shadow of the Mario enterprise (easily dominated) sorry all you hedgehog fans.
    But would probably of been to subtle.

Ciao For Now.

<aPhotobucket
    125 weeks ago
    <aPhotobucket
    125 weeks ago
    It should say Lord of the Drain and put back the mario hat in the pipe or have a Tanooki tail pointing out of the pipe.
    125 weeks ago
    I like the tanooki tail idea I will fart around with the mario hat some more.
    Also thank you on mentioning "Tanooki" you gave me a hell of an idea for a Tanooki MashedPotato stay tuned!!
    115 weeks ago
    <aPhotobucket
    115 weeks ago
    i agree with having it say Lord of the Drains instead.