Back to forum
rss 271 weeks ago
The old threads are getting too long.

This is the NEW thread to post your doodles and works in progress, or anything you'd like feedback/constructive criticism on.

61Comments
    271 weeks ago
    This is an old doodle (on class notes) that I'm thinking of playing around with in photoshop and turning into a print.

KNOWLEDGE
    271 weeks ago
    So this is my latest rough design. I think it's missing something but I can't identify it.

eloquence Tshirt
    271 weeks ago
    I think if you use some color, the design will pop out more.
    270 weeks ago
    Doodles from last night
    OnvprdepR.jpg
    270 weeks ago
    coloring book2
    270 weeks ago
    Something I've ben working on, the distress is just a rough quicky would do it again proper for the final artwork.
    shoessmall.jpg
    and some alternate colours!
    shoescolourssmall.jpg
    270 weeks ago
    K I've added a simple color pallette. Is there anything that the design is lacking in and of itself?

eloquence Tshirt 2
    270 weeks ago
    Biotwist - I like the thumb dude. Otherwise, I can't get over disembodied hands. They freak me out. So hand on shirts are a no go for me unless they are attached to a body - or give the appearance of that.
    270 weeks ago
    My latest peice..
    Horse-of-Horror

Do I need to write something on the ribbon?
    270 weeks ago
    Liner13 - that looks better, but what I meant was to add some color to the original black and white design. I was thinking colorful ink splatters :)

Crushem - awesome design! That ribbon looks a bit too empty. What could you write on it? I think you can also put some sort of a design or pattern on it... but be careful not to make it too detailed, because I think it would clash with the rest of the design, which is very detailed.
    270 weeks ago
    K I've added more, let me know what you think.

eloquence Tshirt 3
    270 weeks ago
    Ooh I like that one! Good choice of placement, too.
    I think it would be even cooler if the design had some sort of a message, or some witty saying, but you'd have to stare at it for a while to really get it. I think you can play around with the colors a bit too, to pick a better combination. I like the light brown underneath the main design, on a brown shirt.
    270 weeks ago
    Thanks Olechka :) I brain storm...
    270 weeks ago
    Here is a design I've been working on. (Drawn using a wacom pad in photoshop).
    I think I am getting close to being done. I this it looks best on a gray tee. Any suggestions?

Tiger_sub_final
    270 weeks ago
    HOLY smurf! That's pretty amazing. You might think about wearing a cape like super heroes do & when people ask what your powers are BAMM! your show em a drawing :)
    270 weeks ago
    Seriously Olechka That design is killa. I wish I had your ability.

Man I cant think of a damn thing to put on that ribbon :(
    I'll sleep on it.
    Night all :)
    270 weeks ago
    First of all, thanks Olechka for your comments, I really appreciate help because: secondly, your work inspires me to no end. I think you're a master and I agree about the whole cape thing with crushem, haha.

In terms of design, I had thought about doint the whole color splatter behind the design and then wanted to see where I could go using only text because of the basis of the design but I think I'll still try it out. I do love that style and I really fell in love with this one your lady with the color ink that's your avatar. I'd understand if you didn't want to do it too much but I could see your most recent tiger going well with that style too.
    270 weeks ago
    wow olechka! You are really doing great work. That tiger is ready for print, needs nothing else. I like grey tees too.
    270 weeks ago
    I have been working on another tiger design.
    This time I am making a design that is suitable for an all-over print, to sub to DBH (since that seems to be the only style they print).
    I am posting what I have so far. Just as the previous one, it is drawn using a wacom pad in Adobe photoshop, in black and white.

I was wondering whether TF is capable of printing designs in such style/detail.
    If so, then I am thinking about submitting it here first (since I can't sub it here after I sub at DBH or another contest).

I'd also like suggestions on the placement. Thanks!! :)

Rawr

270 weeks ago
    Crushem, it looks like your channeling the undead sprite if jimiyo... that's a good thing
    270 weeks ago
    you got served
    270 weeks ago
    haha nice sketch bio!
    olechka- nice tiger #2, I might turn the design to be straight on though, just a thought.
    270 weeks ago
    Olechka, I can't wait to buy it!
    270 weeks ago
    LOL Thanks Biotwist. I'll take that as a compliment :)
    I still dont know what to put in that damn ribbon though :(
    270 weeks ago
    Olechka tiger #2 is killa & I'll buy when it gets printed :)
  • Load More Comments