Back to forum
rss 140 weeks ago
Here is X-REN:

a1kf0j.jpg
6Comments
    140 weeks ago
    Any comments on this?
    139 weeks ago
    nice job "yooo fat bloatid eeeidiot" with all the pop culture ref shirts , it's odd there isnt more Ren and Stimpy.
    139 weeks ago
    well, the idea works ... neat
    I just really hope this is only some sort of sketch to present the initial idea, not your actual design. because right now it looks like a srsly crummy copy'n'paste job
    139 weeks ago
    well, the idea works ... neat
    I just really hope this is only some sort of sketch to present the initial idea, not your actual design. because right now it looks like a srsly crummy copy'n'paste job
    139 weeks ago
    Well here's the thing. I have so many great ideas that would be wonderful shirts, but im not that great at design, drawing and artist stuff. If i can team up with someone who can make my ideas come to life, it would be a million dollar team!
    139 weeks ago
    Unfortunately, Eastworld, the sad fact is that ideas are ten a penny.

You could check any gaming forum, for example, and discover thousands of ideas that would just make the game so totally awesome if only the developers would listen. But reality isn't like that.

Having an idea takes but a moment, creating that idea into a printable T-shirt design can take many hours or even days work. Even then, there is no guarantee that anyone will want to buy it.

If you want to design T-shirts try to do the art yourself http://www.teefury.com/forum/5896/Tips_for_aspiring_Artists/. You should create art because you enjoy doing it. If your sole motivation is money, you shouldn't bother.

No T-shirt artist I know of makes millions. Very few artists in any field of design make that kind of money, mostly just the famous dead ones. And what good is being famous and dead if you can't spend it? ;)