Back to forum
rss 127 weeks ago
I've been stewing on this one for awhile now.
I'm not a 100% on it yet, but I do like what I've got so far. I think what I'm not a 100% on is the wings and halo. I've got a lot of different ideas with them. Various halftones, a spray painted look, and sketchy lines.

I also like the logo design I came up with and I'm gonna submit it as a separate shirt. I'm thinking all I need with this is to make it more distressed rather than flat.

Any suggestions Teefurians?

42Comments
    127 weeks ago
    Duude.. O_O
    127 weeks ago
    Will buy this shirt, if you could makeone with Wheatley it could be cool
    127 weeks ago
    Will buy this shirt, if you could makeone with Wheatley it could be cool
    127 weeks ago
    Thats an idea...make one like it with Wheatley.
    127 weeks ago
    In my head I saw the word "believe" replaced with "trust", but I think anything you came upwith would be great. Iceboxes everything else I've seen of yours
    127 weeks ago
    I wanted to make a play on words with "Believe" and "Lie" with the cake silhouette in the middle.

The cake IS a lie after all.

I can always do something different with the coloring.
    127 weeks ago
    Oh yeah I love what you've done with it, I love the coloring as it is. The only coloring issue I see is that, andthis is a personal preference, the wings could maybe be a bit lighter.
    127 weeks ago
    I bougth that Caves Combustible Lemonade shirt awhile back and a Wheatley/Death Star shirt on another site, but I've been waiting a long time for a good GLaDOS shirt, and I think I found it. Really hope this gets picked. Good job!
    127 weeks ago
    Also a little off topic, am I right in believing I saw you post about your Doctor Who shirt getting accepted here? I could have sworn I read that somewhere. If so, you have a date by any chance? That's another one I'd love to own but at the same time I'd hate to not have money set aside when it drops.
    126 weeks ago
    Oh I love the beLIEve aspect, that's wonderful and delightful. I also have been looking for another Glados centered shirt that is detailed and artful instead of some potato or cartoony version.

Nerd point: I know the wings are from the game but aren't they centered around the companion cube? I'm not sure if that makes sense having them around Glados but I don't know what else to suggest instead.

That being said I would still buy it straight away
    126 weeks ago
    smuuuuuurf autocorrect, I meant brighter not lighter.
    126 weeks ago
    I love it! My only suggestion would be maybe to lighten up on the distress on the "Believe" ever so slightly. It just seems kind of busy with the distress so that the cake/lie part gets lost and that's a really cool part. Otherwise it's an amazing design! :)
    126 weeks ago
    Surfercat35 said: I love it! My only suggestion would be maybe to lighten up on the distress on the "Believe" ever so slightly. It just seems kind of busy with the distress so that the cake/lie part gets lost and that's a really cool part. Otherwise it's an amazing design! :)

I agree. It's too distressed looking.
    126 weeks ago
    I agree with SurferCat with it looking too distressed.
    But, this design is amazing. I'd wear it, and I'm usually not a lover of black tees (but its the design that matters!)
    I like the look of the grey wings and halo in the background, but I'm not so sure if I actually like the angle of the wings. If anything, they should be spread out a little more, maybe past lining up with the believe?

I'd still buy it as is. There's something epic about it. :)
    126 weeks ago
    Redoing my design a little bit and I just realized that GLaDOS's eye receptacle is off center. I'm wondering if I should draw her like that?
    126 weeks ago
    This is great, and one I'd definitely buy.

My only worry is that the corners "behind" GLaDOS' head are very angled, and look out of place with the rest of the design.

Other than that, brilliant.
    126 weeks ago
    I think I'm done with this one.

GLaDOS%20beLIEve.jpg

I fully intend on doing one with Wheatley instead of GLaDOS in it with a Blue sign and highlights

Any thoughts?
    126 weeks ago
    TheGhostman said: Also a little off topic, am I right in believing I saw you post about your Doctor Who shirt getting accepted here? I could have sworn I read that somewhere. If so, you have a date by any chance? That's another one I'd love to own but at the same time I'd hate to not have money set aside when it drops.

I don't have a definite date yet but I've been told mid December. I'm hoping the Dr Who Christmas special helps me out abit.
    126 weeks ago
    I like the text and GLaDOS in latest version. Those feel complete. But I'm not crazy about the spray paint. Maybe its the "drips" aren't solid paint dripping its like they are spray painted drips.
    126 weeks ago
    Caddywompus said: I like the text and GLaDOS in latest version. Those feel complete. But I'm not crazy about the spray paint. Maybe its the "drips" aren't solid paint dripping its like they are spray painted drips.

Easy fix.

GLaDOS%20beLIEve%20revised.jpg
    126 weeks ago
    I like the concept!
    126 weeks ago
    I know I'm being annoying but I think the solid drips look out of place.
    126 weeks ago
    The parts I'm unsure about are wings and halo. Perhaps a security camera and turret on either side to make it seem more Orwellian, a believe or else situation.
    126 weeks ago
    I agree about the wing I dont understand their purpose but I like the balance that they create, and although turrets would be cool I think they'd upset the overall feel of the design; ie. That balance
    126 weeks ago
    Walrus said: I know I'm being annoying but I think the solid drips look out of place.

I think making them just a hair transparent (~95%) might look better
  • Load More Comments