Back to forum
rss 128 weeks ago
I wasn't too satisfied with the background. It was way too generic.
I decided to redo it but I'm not sure on the color combos mixed with the shirt color.

Any feed back would be awesome.

14Comments
    128 weeks ago
    Haha. Love the halftone patterns. Well done. I like it. You make ol' Zoidberg look totally BA.

(If you could check out my Bowser/Dexter design and give me some feedback I'd appreciate that.)
    128 weeks ago
    This is awesome, however I would put it on Red. If you put it on red obviously you can eliminate the red color way and keep the lighter pinker red. It would look real sharp!
    128 weeks ago
    Actually I think I'd make the shirt the darker green color to really bring out the Zoidberg.
    128 weeks ago
    What do you think about the cthulu background?
    Keep it black or go with one of the other colors?
    I tried green but it clashed alot with the wings.
    128 weeks ago
    not sure it is needed

looks neat and all, but it distracts from the main protagonist Dr. John Zoidthulu. content-wise it doesn't make too much sense either. I do however agree that some shape filling that space over his head isn't the worst idea. just not another Cthulhu, that's like having two DeLoreans on one BTTF design if you know what I mean

other than that the design is great, I'd pick one up for sure
    128 weeks ago
    I tried something a little different for kicks. Any thoughts?

Zoidthulu_reredesign.jpg

128 weeks ago
    Sweet idea.

I likes the Cthulu head better than Planet Express, probably. I don't like white shirts much, so I kind of like the suggestion of a red shirt.
    128 weeks ago
    Zoidthulu_red_design.jpg

The red for your consideration.
    I'm actually pretty pleased with this. The Planet Express doesn't take away from the main image. I like it.
    127 weeks ago
    Ooo, yeah. I like the Planet Express logo on there too.
    127 weeks ago
    TrulyEpic said: Zoidthulu_red_design.jpg

The red for your consideration.

I'm actually pretty pleased with this. The Planet Express doesn't take away from the main image. I like it.

Perfect. CoDdesigns was absolutely right to suggest Red. You've saved an ink color and it really works for the design.

One of the most sinister/funny or funny/sinister designs I've seen of Dr John Zoidberg.
    127 weeks ago
    Thanks
    127 weeks ago
    I think it's great, yes!

one thing (just a suggestion for you to try to see if it works): maybe instead of the PExpress logo ... try a shell or a starfish (an upside-down starfish would be hellishly cool) to go with the Decapod9 maritime theme ... and to keep it Zoidberg / Cthulhu only? dunno, just popped into my head ...
    127 weeks ago
    actually it's Decapod10 ... my bad
    127 weeks ago
    My personal feeling is that you should try a slightly lighter half-toning color on his face. Compared to the wings, the face looks much darker, it just doesn't sit right with me for some reason.