Back to forum
rss 271 weeks ago
Sooo I made an account at MySoti a little while ago. I made a post about them a few weeks go.

I had my "Juicy" design up at Mysoti before it had won at Uneetee, and ordered myself a copy to see how the quality is.
Got my tee in the mail today and I am very pleased with the shirt. They print DTG (direct-to-garment), so the ink is very soft and has no texture.
I got a white AA women's medium shirt, which took about 3 weeks to receive.
Here are some pictures (note: pics taken in smurfy indoor lighting).

The second picture is a boob-shot, but I wanted to show the quality of the print :)

mysoti_juicy

mysoti_juicyLG

P.S. Also, I ordered 3 shirts with my design from Uneetee, but I am pretty unhappy with how they turned out.
I think that Uneetee uses screen printing, so that may have been the reason. One person who bought it from Uneetee e-mailed me saying that he is very happy with how it turned out, and I asked him to send me a picture.
Maybe (I hope) I just got a bad batch or something. I don't want to post pictures of Uneetee's shirt until I find out for sure.
11Comments
    271 weeks ago
    Ok, a wonderful typo in 1st sentence...."edit" button, please?
    271 weeks ago
    there is boob in myface
    271 weeks ago
    great quality! so uneetee still printed it even if it was available on mysoti? interesting!
    271 weeks ago
    It was on MySoti for a very short time (and I didn't sell any other than one for myself) - I took it off before it got printed. I'd like to see more companies use DTG printing. I wonder why they don't?
    271 weeks ago
    that shirt looks great! & I'm gonna be honest...so does the boob :P
    Anyway that's very interesting about unetee's shirts. Post the pics from that other guy if you can. Well done on the win at uneetee btw.
    That design really is killa!
    271 weeks ago
    looks like a really good print, do you know if uneetee used waterbased, or plastisol ink?... or you have no idea
    271 weeks ago
    looks like a really good print, do you know if uneetee used waterbased, or plastisol ink?... or you have no idea
    271 weeks ago
    I have no idea...
    270 weeks ago
    Mysoti does rock!
    270 weeks ago
    Really nice print! "The second picture is a boob-shot,but I wanted to show the quality of the print :)"
    niiice
    270 weeks ago
    Here is another picture of me wearing it.

mysoti_juicyME