Back to forum
rss 142 weeks ago
This is the place to request things you'd like to see at TeeFury!

Here are the ground rules:

- Posts should be about what you WANT to see, not about what you don't like and not about criticizing other people's ideas.

- Don't post images. Write out what you'd like to see instead.

- Don't request your own art. Even if someone is requesting something similar to your art, DO NOT post it. This is a place for ideas, not self-promotion.

- Have fun!
275Comments
    142 weeks ago
    I would love to see more strange colored tee shirts. I loved the yellow color of the Winchester Bros racing shirt. I think it is time we see more color in our tee collections.

As for what I would like on these shirts:

Stephen King
    Edger Allen Poe
    Anne Rice

As for the authors it could be related to works or to the authors themselves; personally a cool shirt with a picture of Poe. I have no artistic skills but I could see that being a fun purple shirt.

Of course It would be cool to see more:

Dr. Who
    Torchwood
    Robin Hood

A really cool turkey shirt for American Thanksgiving would be sweet and thinking a head; a frosty the snowman shirt or reindeer.

Oh! also; it would be sweet to have a
    "Keep calm and teefury on" shirt.
    142 weeks ago
    A Jules Verne Tee would be fun. :)
    142 weeks ago
    Elder Scrolls- Especially since Skyrim is coming out on the 11th.
    142 weeks ago
    It would be very cool to see more Torchwood. It would also be very cool to see more Hunger Games, and perhaps some Princess Bride. Oh, and Rocky Horror! That'd be rad.
    141 weeks ago
    I like the Princess Bride idea...would be cool to see a Dread Pirate Roberts t-shirt.
    141 weeks ago
    More Scott Pilgrim and Supernatural, please! Maybe a Bones design would be nice, too.

I would definitely love to see some more brightly colored shirts. Enough of the grays, navy blues, and blacks. The blue on the mermaid shirt was awesome.

Anyway, I’ve been dying to see Chuffy’s Scott Pilgrim shirt here since I first saw it a few months ago. I believe they've already submitted the design to TeeFury, but I really genuinely love it. You can see it here.
    141 weeks ago
    Supernatural!

That shirt RachieViolet posted was pretty awesome too! :D
    141 weeks ago
    anything relating to marvel comics!
    harry potter...
    anddd I'm always happy with anything artsy
    141 weeks ago
    Since it's supposed to be re-released in theaters next year, it'd be nice to have a Top Gun shirt. Maybe Maverick/Goose vs. Iceman/Slider?

Also, I'd love to see an Ender's Game shirt around here. Has one been done on Teefury before?
    141 weeks ago
    Fight Club, Scott Pilgrim, Marvel (90's X-Men!), No More Heroes, and Adventure Time!

I'd like to see some Edgar Allen Poe, too.
    141 weeks ago
    how about some good Community shirts? Maybe a simple one that says Greendale Community College, or a Troy and Abed in the Morning, or better yet, an Inspector Spacetime one?
    141 weeks ago
    More Fringe!
    141 weeks ago
    Sliders, RoboCop, Hellraiser, Fringe, Indy
    Michael Jackson
    141 weeks ago
    I was waiting for a good Yoshi shirt, and then today's came up! I was hoping for a more in your face reference, but I am still buying it. I also wanted to see:
    South Park, preferably some Kenny
    Scrubs, anything is great but Janitor, Dr. Cox, and JD/Turk are awesome
    Scott Pilgrim, awesome first design but I want more!
    Kick Ass, anything would be cool
    30 Rock, Jack Donaghy is the man
    More of Arrested Development, Portal, Community, Dexter, and DBZ
    141 weeks ago
    Blade Runner
    a Michael Crichton Tribute shirt
    More Avatar
    Love the Yoshi keep it coming
    Jurassic Park
    BattleField

But most of a Jack The Pumpkin King shirt would be choice!
    141 weeks ago
    Something Summer Glau related TSCC or Firefly
    Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World
    Gremlins
    Community we need some evil study group!
    Uncharted
    Doctor Who
    Original Art always wanted
    141 weeks ago
    I know I have said this every single month for the past four months but please - BREAKING BAD!!! That Heisenberg side art from a few weeks back was just awesome. I will buy one for me AND my husband it was that smuuuuuurf good. Oh please teefury?!
    141 weeks ago
    Except for the things Im always glad to see (Harry Potter and Legend of Zelda) I'd love some:

Fallout
    Batman
    Kickass
    Ironman
    CSI LV
    Game of Thrones
    Cougar Town
    Dexter

141 weeks ago
    A Freekazoid shirt would please and sparkle.
    And I repeat my request for Jonny Quest and SWAT Kats.

I also agree with the first post about more author/book related shirts. I've always loved typography art on shirts, so seeing it used on something like a Poe shirt would be instant buy material for me!

Or, sticking with literature, perhaps even a shirt paying homage to fanfiction.
    141 weeks ago
    Game of thrones or A song of Ice and Fire would be nice.
    Also supernatural, big bang theory, How I met your mother and sone animal t-shirts would be nice!
    141 weeks ago
    Anything Rocky Horror related would be an instabuy for me
    141 weeks ago
    how about some stuff dealing with fairy tales?
    141 weeks ago
    Princess Bride
    Torchwood
    Hunger Games
    More Firefly and Doctor Who please!
    Ooh...or Dollhouse (Whedon)

I always love those shirts that look vintage-y where it takes a moment...like the Ravenclaw Quidditch Captain shirt.
    141 weeks ago
    Still...

Buffy/Angel
    Doctor Who
    Torchwood (when I say Torchwood, I mean before season 4)
    Harry Potter
    LotR
    Dresden Files

Oh, and someone said Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind last month, now that would be awesome too. Dead poets society is another thing I'd love to see.

Also, did I mention Torchwood? I would (almost :-)) kill for a Torchwood shirt. I'm hoping for someone to do something company logo-ish that includes "Torchwood - making the idea of a woman's head exploding sound funny since 2008" in reference to the Sleeper episode one day. Anyhow, please give us a Torchwood/Ianto shirt already. :-)
    141 weeks ago
    Hmm... how about:
    Torchwood (squee)
    True Blood
    Boardwalk Empire
    Fallout
    Portal 2
    Invader Zim?
    and more original artwork would be pretty cool.
  • Load More Comments