Back to forum
rss 142 weeks ago
Was just about to work this up, thought I would get some feedback from the people, see if the masses like the design idea?

54Comments
    142 weeks ago
    This t-shirt makes me giggle whenever I see it. Personally, I like it on the light background more, but maybe not white? What about a grey t-shirt or army green? If you go that route, you may want to change the background behind Shaun & Ed so that it doesn't match the color of the tee.

Good luck with this!!
    142 weeks ago
    Oh, and you might want to outline Shaun's tie in black so that the bottom of the tie can be distinguished from the bloody ring.
    142 weeks ago
    I like that, I think I need more shirts that make it look like I'm missing a stomach :D
    142 weeks ago
    I dig it.. and yeah, would love it on a light background, but not white.
    141 weeks ago
    I love the white one only because it makes the central focus stand out.

But I agree with MN_Vixen about the tie.

Apart from that I love it!
    139 weeks ago
    Shaun-of-the-Dead-wip2-CONDENSED-ED%252BSHAUN.jpg

thought I would update on my progress.
    139 weeks ago
    Woah that's a step up in detail, but to tell you the truth I think I actually like the simplicity of the first white one (except have a black outline on the tie).

Still love your work though :)
    139 weeks ago
    I agree stick to just the tie outline.
    139 weeks ago
    This is beyond anything i could imagine dude, very very cool. I would love to see a little more gore and blood, since, y'know, it's a huge hole in my body. Looking forward on seeing the finished version, and instabuy all the way!
    139 weeks ago
    Shaun-of-the-Dead-semi-final-Y.jpg
    Shaun-of-the-Dead-semi-final.jpg

Might drop this in to illustrator to see how it looks as a vector...
    139 weeks ago
    I could not have wished for anything better. I demand! Teefury to print this shirt.. TODAY!
    139 weeks ago
    The flopped out entrails detail is *awesome*! Great detail. And I love the detail you've added to Shaun's name tag. And Shaun's tie is easily distinguishable from the bloody gore ring. Awesome job. Can't wait to see this in t-shirt form!!

BTW, totally an instabuy for me.
    139 weeks ago
    This is great love what you've done on the revisions!!
    138 weeks ago
    Thought I would let everyone know, I submitted the pale yellow bg design yesterday. Here's hoping it gets picked!
    138 weeks ago
    Oh it will.
    Btw, here's a mockup, sorry, but i just wanted to see it on a tee. And it looks great!
    Shaun-Mock-Up.jpg
    138 weeks ago
    I'd buy that =D
    138 weeks ago
    noelpenn said: Oh it will.

Btw, here's a mockup, sorry, but i just wanted to see it on a tee. And it looks great!
    Shaun-Mock-Up.jpg

Hey noelpenn, do you have a PS 'Action' for that shirt I could nab? or did you just set it multiply/screen on a shirt from google?

Dunno if there is a PM option on teefury but you can drop me an email at [email protected]
    138 weeks ago
    You mean, like a template or somethin?
    I got it from Chuffy --> http://www.teefury.com/forum/6403/Mock_Up_Shirt___Color_Chart/
    138 weeks ago
    high five! thanks for the assist.
    138 weeks ago
    Glad to be of help dude!
    127 weeks ago
    Any updates?
    127 weeks ago
    Bump. I am anxiously waiting for this to be printed.
    125 weeks ago
    sorry guys, I guess teefury didnt want what I submitted. I might try and submit it again with a few other designs in a few weeks and see if they pick at least ONE of my images. Well, we will see.

As a side note, a discussion with a friend made me think about making this a double sided tee, where one side the guys are looking through, whilst on the other side you see the zombie horde approaching. Maybe one day!
    125 weeks ago
    Great design DC...Good luck...
    125 weeks ago
    I love this shirt, and the possible extra zombie horde on the back detail would be great. i hope this gets printed, i would buy in a hot second
  • Load More Comments