Back to forum
rss 271 weeks ago
Anyone else sick of DBH sales... personally I'd rather see new shirts.

Also... why are they so irresponsible with updating the Shirt of the Day/Week. Seems like a lot of the time the week one doesn't even come on saturday or the shirt of the day isnt updated til way in the afternoon. Anyone else notice this or am I dreamin?
11Comments
    271 weeks ago
    I'm going to try submitting 2 more designs there but i have little faith as there are shirts with 200 plus votes that haven't been printed and i can never seem to get more then 40. still its been a goal of mine to win at dbh so im going to keep trying
    271 weeks ago
    I think a lot of the t-shirt companies are doing sales because they're probably not selling as much as they'd want given the current economic situation.
    271 weeks ago
    yep, that's what I was thinking, too. If they're not selling too well, I can't imagine that they can afford to pay artists for new designs :(
    271 weeks ago
    AdderXYU had another theory on the sale.

Kind of entertaining someone would be disappointed about discounted tees...
    271 weeks ago
    Tell me about it! I love the sales. It is time to stock up on some DBH tees!
    271 weeks ago
    jimiyo you motivated me to finally get the black hole sun t shirt the black birds attacking in the dead O night still eludes me
    271 weeks ago
    I am personally sick of all sales I cannot afford to participate in. Damn you, DBH, for making me fill my cart with you, and knocking prices when I cannot hit the checkout!

In all seriousness, the more shirts that come out weekly, the easier it is to have something to blog about, so from that end I agree... but a sale is a sale. I don't think I'll ever get to a point where I have a fully empty cart at sale-time, so I'm for 'em. My only concern is that more sales = lower stock = less chance I'll get the shirts I want if I dawdle. In that respect, sometimes sales drive me bonkers. That last brief anothersite one decimated my cart.
    271 weeks ago
    "I'm going to try submitting 2 more designs there but i have little faith as there are shirts with 200 plus votes that haven't been printed and i can never seem to get more then 40. still its been a goal of mine to win at dbh so im going to keep trying"

I won with 33 votes, so don't be discouraged. ;)
    271 weeks ago
    well im sick of the sales NOW.
    i usually would love them, but my anothersite and DBH carts have been emptied for a while now :/
    add another plea for more new material!
    271 weeks ago
    I love sales! But when it comes to shirts, I never wait for them to go on sale; if I like it, I buy it, because you never know...
    I'd also like to see some new material!!
    271 weeks ago
    i don't think they even had a TOTW for the weekend after my shirt debuted there. Ya know why? Because they had a contest starting the Monday of the next week :-)