Back to forum
rss 128 weeks ago
havent seen many Battlestar tees so I thought I'd give one a try!!!
A little play with the Starbucks logo...

Photobucket
11Comments
    128 weeks ago
    Love it, but did you do a google search (extensive) beforehand? This just seems so...obvious. Hard to believe it hasn't been done before.
    128 weeks ago
    There were a couple, but one was a photo of Starbuck badly photoshopped in the center of the Starbucks logo, and the other was a Starbucks logo with a Cylon in the center. This one is different than any of those. So I think it should be fine.
    128 weeks ago
    awesome
    128 weeks ago
    I love it! Looks great!!
    128 weeks ago
    I agree with Ghostman... it seems like a pretty obvious connection that it's hard to believe it's not out there already.. but yeah.. I just googled too and couldn't find it anywhere.

If this prints.. it's an instant-buy. Great Job!!
    128 weeks ago
    Yeah definite insta-buy. Great idea.
    128 weeks ago
    What did you google drwyrick? Starbuck t-shirt brings up at least three BSG/starbuck's coffee designs. One of them used the same model of Kara, but it might just be an early version of this design.
    128 weeks ago
    smurfy! So cruddy is kind of right. Apparently someone did used the same photo reference that I did. But the overall design is completely different. Still uses the coffee logo.
    127 weeks ago
    As a BSG fan and a longtime employee of a certain gigantic coffee corporation... it would be impossible for me not to buy this.
    122 weeks ago
    I think it's a great design! I like the fact that it gives you the FEEL of the Starbucks logo without being exactly like the original. I also love your illustration of Starbuck. I was working on a similar design but it was, "Starbucks Premium Cigars". Mine was also much closer to the original Starbucks logo, but I really like the route that you went. The only things that distract me from the design are the little "horns" at the top of the black & white center part. It seems like it would look better if the circle just continued around with nothing to break it up. Other than that, it looks great! Good luck with this design. I'd buy it!
    111 weeks ago
    OMG, LOVE this!!! I want to wear this shirt!! :)