Back to forum
rss 130 weeks ago
I received my first shirt today, only to find out that it had been severely mistreated. The shirt was dirty like someone had thrown it int the trash, it has a whole in it, there are marks as if someone had drug it along the floor. This is unacceptable. The receipt was crumbled and unfolded and ripped. It was the Lucky Thundercats shirt (Keyword: WAS). I can't believe this. I have had other friends who have gotten shirts from this company. I am in total shock that I received a shirt in such poor condition. This is very disappointing. I won't be ordering form here again.
24Comments
    130 weeks ago
    Instead of acting like a brat, get intouch with the people who run Teefury and I'm sure they will be able to sort you problem out.
    130 weeks ago
    ba-dum-dish!
    130 weeks ago
    i'm sorry, that was mean.
    130 weeks ago
    Definitely contact [email protected] - I've never heard of anything like that before, but customer service is always happy to help make things right.
    130 weeks ago
    There was one instance where I thought there was a spec of dirt on the right shoulder of one of my shirts, "Super Maui-O!" by herky. Upon closer examination however, I found it to be the same color as the darkest color of the design. Just a slight print error, but I kind of wish it wasn't there... =(
    130 weeks ago
    Not to be rude, but I kept waiting for him to come back and plug another sire.
    130 weeks ago
    site. sorry.
    130 weeks ago
    Do you really think that Teefury purposely ruined the shirt that they're making money off of? I believe you need to sit down and think about this before you go on a rant. Did it occur to you that it could have been someone in shipping? You've had friends that got shirts in perfect condition, so you know that the chances of this happening are slim to none, and yet you seem to believe it's a common thing.
    130 weeks ago
    yeah, why even bother and contact customer service to get things sorted out when you can always go on a rant on the internet?

I mean: WTF?
    130 weeks ago
    Pics or it didn't happen.
    130 weeks ago
    How about you contact customer service and they can help get you a new shirt and find out what happened? Teefury has great customer service. Unless you'd rather just whine about it?
    129 weeks ago
    Every shirt I've ordered from tee-fury has arrived with the correct order, on time and in perfect condition. The people that run this website are really professional and there is no way that they would mail a shirt in that condition. Make sure that you've contacted customer service to help you find out what happened, checked that it wasn't a problem with postage and if worst comes to worst make a formal complaint instead of ranting on the forums, because that wont fix anything. Then you start attacking the work of a business you've only ordered one shirt from.
    129 weeks ago
    Or you didn't wear it on a night out where you couldn't handle your ale, fell over a bit, ruined the shirt then thought about getting a new one for free?

Or maybe I'm just a massive cynic.
    129 weeks ago
    You don't think it could have happened in shipping do you? Nahh that could never happen.
    129 weeks ago
    Sadly this guy will not return to respond to people who are, rightfully, calling him an idiot.

Contact Customer Service. I've never had a problem with a shirt, but the stories on this forum alone are about how great the CS is here. I've heard of people who simply got a duplicate shirt in a grab bag and had it replaced with an entirely different design...just because they asked. That's great customer service, when you take into account that really, Grab Bag shirts should be seen as an "at your own risk" purchase, as that's the nature of blind purchasing...

But hey, just complain, smurf and moan and make ridiculous statements...
    129 weeks ago
    I call a troll...
    129 weeks ago
    I don't trust someone who can't use the right word for "hole".
    129 weeks ago
    pepsivanilla said: I don't trust someone who can't use the right word for "hole".

So, like, 93% of the internet? ;)
    129 weeks ago
    chirmer said:
    pepsivanilla said: I don't trust someone who can't use the right word for "hole".

So, like, 93% of the internet? ;)

Yes. 93% of the internet are trolls! We are the 7%. Unite.
    129 weeks ago
    TeeFury has amazing customer service. The guys are rockstars and take care of issues.

This dude is just a tool.

Why don't people try the nice and respectful approach first before resorting to being a complete moron and embarrassing themselves? Unbelievable.

129 weeks ago
    drwyrick said: Why don't people try the nice and respectful approach first before resorting to being a complete moron and embarrassing themselves? Unbelievable.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    ~Albert Einstein

Pretty much sums it up I think.
    129 weeks ago
    I once ordered a grabbag and USPS apparently delivered to the wrong address (only explanation I can come up with, as it is something they did often at my last address) which basically means they shoved it into the incorrect box and I contacted TeeFury customer service and they told me take it up with USPS. It shows as delivered. I was like ....

This is a true story. I ordered three separate grab bags that time (they had a max allowed of three per order or something back then) and I felt pretty bad that my two came in but the one I purchased for my girlfriend ended up Zeus knows where.

That is all.

E
    129 weeks ago
    I had something very similar happen to me once with a shirt.woot shirt. It arrived covered in grease stains and with a hole punched through it. It had gotten caught in a machine somewhere in shipping - it was in a bag from the post office with a paper that said "We care!"
    Shirt.woot replaced the shirt,and I'm sure Teefury will do the exact same thing if you contact them about it.
    129 weeks ago
    Coming from someone who works with sorting machines every day I can say that this sounds like it got caught somewhere in the post service's massive network of sorting machines and a worker had to wrestle to remove it before it damaged the machine/backed up the mail with a shutdown.

If the packaging is jacked up as well that's your answer.

If the package is pristine then you have a mystery on your hands my friend.

But here's a quick word of advise: Try working with CS before you complain on a company's web site. It makes them want to accommodate you a lot less when you've chosen a route like this one and immediately started pointing fingers and whining.... Just sayin'.