Back to forum
rss 130 weeks ago
Unless I'm completely missing it, I didn't see a search option for the gallery section. Would it be possible to implement one? It would be really nice if there was a search option for past tees so we can find a past design.
8Comments
    130 weeks ago
    I agree.
    130 weeks ago
    agree....by artist, name of the shirt and subject
    64 weeks ago
    i'm surprised there isn't one - i was intersted in a shirt but don't feel like going though hundreds of pages to find it
    64 weeks ago
    What shirt styx?
    63 weeks ago
    I totally agree! Although I have been known to search through many pages to find the shirt I'm looking for... It would be SO much easier if we could search by fandom, name, artist, etc.
    63 weeks ago
    usually in A pinch

google:Teefury, as many refrences as you remember, artistname if known.

hasn't failed me yet
    6 weeks ago
    There's one there now, however it only searches words in the title of the artwork on the shirt.
    You need to add keywords to all the items that reflect the show/movie/game/pop-reference that they pertain to. For example if I search for Game of Thrones or Firefly, no results show, even though I know there are at least a dozen shirts that pertain to both of those. If a shirt references multiple icons, (like a game and movie together) make sure both are listed as keywords. This would be VERY helpful, since as of now the search function only works for the actual titles of the artwork.
    6 weeks ago
    it would also be nice if we could sort it by date!

there have been many times where i was just looking for the shirt from the day before and cant find it.