Back to forum
rss 271 weeks ago
Very few T Shirts are red here. Don't forget that color please.
23Comments
    271 weeks ago
    I would love to curate a red shirt, but it takes a special person to wear red. I guarantee if we sold a red shirt, someone would say something like,

"I wish it were on another color than red."

"Red makes me look horrible and washed out, although it could be I just sit in front of my computer and eat Doritos."

"Red color makes me totally comatose."

"Red is the color of Harlots!"
    271 weeks ago
    Let's Commemorate the color Red.

Red. Never Forgotten. 02.01.2009

271 weeks ago
    I look good in red - which makes me special ;)
    Though I agree with jimiyo; I doubt many people would buy a red shirt.

I've been wondering: what is the most popular tee color (here at TF or in general)?
    271 weeks ago
    It's tough to say which is most popular. Although I haven't checked thoroughly with numbers and it would be tough to do so as it is also about the design, BUT white and sand do not seem to fair well.
    271 weeks ago
    The ONLY red shirt I own is the TeeFurious Christmas shirt. I like it.

BTW, wasn't there some proclamation or something that we'd have a TF bird shirt about every month, or am I just misremembering?

The Christmas shirt was the last TF shirt, right?
    271 weeks ago
    Jestik said 1 hour ago "BTW, wasn't there some proclamation or something that we'd have a TF bird shirt about every month, or am I just misremembering?"

I stopped asking about it, but wish TeeFury would bring this back.
    271 weeks ago
    i also want red! i'm a firm believe you can never have too many black shirts but red is very good. there's also a wonderful green shirt that the fury prints on - i'd dig one of those also. i'll be satisfied with the brown for today.

i do miss the monthy bird tee...JIMIYO HALP!!!
    271 weeks ago
    That monthly bird may just pop up again soon-ish ;)
    271 weeks ago
    i might throw up if there's a lovey dovey one for valentines...although, there is a spectacularly cute design layne did a while back that has 2 of the birdies kissing with a little heart above their beaks. it's pretty damn cute but still might cause me to vomit. anyway, for st. patty's day in march can we get a cute irish bird that would ship in enough time to wear ON st. patty's!?
    271 weeks ago
    thanks, wotto!
    That's good to know.

Oh, by the way, I'm wearing your Guts today!

:-)
    271 weeks ago
    I like the idea of an Irish bird for St. Patty's day!
    271 weeks ago
    It could be dark red, bordeaux. It must not be blazing shiny red.

I personally don't like blue and dark blue T Shirts since it does not look good to have a blue jeans and a blue T Shirt. But light blue is good, but used here very often.
    271 weeks ago
    By the way, I like more green T Shirts too. But not the ordinary green. How to describe it? A brilliant light green like http://cache.spreadshirt.com/users/324000/323147/products/733/323147_2919733_1_big.jpg
    271 weeks ago
    "Oh, by the way, I'm wearing your Guts today!"

and i'm wearing your skin!
    271 weeks ago
    I LOVE this green. One of my favourite shirts.
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/93/Robiot

and this is the red i'm jonesin' for real bad
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/113/Red%20Swingline%20Stapler

271 weeks ago
    doritos.
    best commercial of the day.

the next red shirt im gonna buy is gonna have communist dinosaurs on it.

and yeah, this site has had some bold choices in designs, lets think outside the box on colors too people.
    271 weeks ago
    Commi Dino's??

We'd better recruit some more voters. SDS has it in 4th, but almost in 5th. I need that shirt.
    271 weeks ago
    Aye, I like that Kelly Green color too, although I own no color shirts except one.
    271 weeks ago
    one of my favorite shirts is kelly green.

this one

and more on topic - I'd be down with a red shirt.
    271 weeks ago
    one of my favorite shirts is kelly green.

this one

and more on topic - I'd be down with a red shirt.
    271 weeks ago
    Actually I don't meant petroleum green. I bought a Marc Ecko T Shirt with a Star Wars picture on it. It is in laser green, very nice color. Unfortunately I don't find a picture on the internet of it. The material is very good too, feels very good, high quality cotton. It had some golden letters on it which quickly wear out when washing and then are dark grey.
    271 weeks ago
    i take care of mark echos bissness partners kids at work. how weird is that? i also dig red shirt even if it means wearing one makes you expendable on startreck
    271 weeks ago
    startreck? seriously? hmmm..

Yeah.. MOAR READ PLZ.