Back to forum
rss 144 weeks ago
its still very rough. just didnt know which one to spend hours on.

8Comments
    144 weeks ago
    I think the second one looks more recognizable as ironman, and you don't really need a cyberman face to get it. It might be interesting to try the cyberman logo on the second one instead of ironman's pentagon. Just a thought.
    I do like the basic idea behind it, and so far the art looks great.
    144 weeks ago
    I really love the concept! I think the one on the right gets the idea across more clearl,y though; and may be more likely to appeal to a broader audience.
    144 weeks ago
    I'd say do the one with the Cyberman face, but use the Ironman shoulder armor and the round chestlight. I think the round one is more recognizable. Good stuff!
    143 weeks ago
    Personally, I like the one on the left better. The color and design of the character clearly says Ironman, you really need the Cyberman's face for it to read Cyberman too.

A very fun idea!
    143 weeks ago
    The one on the left is the one that gets the Cyberman point across. I don't think the right one does.
    143 weeks ago
    I'm torn. I'm leaning towards the Cyber-head, but I'd probably buy either one. I think if you're going to use Iron Man's head, then you need to change the chestlight to round so it echoes the Cyber-logo.
    137 weeks ago
    75429434.png
    137 weeks ago
    no input? anyone? really? bueller? anybody? bueller?