Back to forum
rss 144 weeks ago
You artists are incredibly talented and there is such a huge demand for your shirts....why don't you have them printed afterwards?

It's like most artists let their shirt designs go into limbo after their 24 hours is up. Because it seems everyone is always scouring the forums looking for passed designs.

If one of your shirts is selected and sells great. why not have a printer print them for you.

I print my own shirts (mostly one or two colors) but damn, if I was half as talented in drawing as the most of you, I'd have a whole library of shirt designs.
4Comments
    144 weeks ago
    Some people do. If you like a past design, contact the artist and odds are they'll find a way to hook you up.
    144 weeks ago
    Most artists do actually on their site or through rebubble, I know I had to use those options when I found Teefury this year and looked at all the shirts I missed.

Actually I remember there being a thread on here for when prints were available else where.
    144 weeks ago
    Yes, I've found lots of the tees available on redbubble. The thing is, instead of paying $10 for a tee like you do here, nearly all RB t-shirts are around $25 which, for me, is way too high. But if you're desperate, they're definitely out there.
    143 weeks ago
    I understand the high cost of printing shirts. Its like you have to print 5000 shirts with your design to get them at a decent price to sell without killing the buyers. and multi-color? forget it. But berda.com now has cold peel multi-color transfers which is a huge step in printing your own colored shirts professionally without using that garbage zazzle or cafepress