Back to forum
rss 131 weeks ago
Looking for some thoughts on the color ( I've got a few tests going, one being the primary red, yellow, blue) and what to do with the "Station number" box it's read a little dull for me....

Photobucket

Thanks
10Comments
    130 weeks ago
    huh, I thought people wanted something bebop related... guess not. Moving on to other designs then. Revisit this one later.
    130 weeks ago
    here are some last edits I did. Now I'll either submit it or shelf it for a while. any comments or thoughts would be appreciated.
    Thanks

Bebop radio
    130 weeks ago
    As a Spike Spiegel cosplayer (and Lupin ) I consider myself qualified to comment . This is a wonderful design you have imagined, with an anime appeal that will also grab a HIP HOP audience , could also work for tecno DJs attire . Your slate blue background is nice color choice .If you went to a black shirt , I'd change the "bullseye" to red with white outlines, or even just use white outlines and the middle dot is red. Keep up the good work and don't be discouraged if your audience for your designs take a while to discover your efforts.
    130 weeks ago
    ahhhhh...Lupin..long time since I watched those...might have to break them out again...

Thanks for the feedback....I know it's trading season around here- always after grab bag days. so I'm not to discouraged.

Might add a "flash" to the gun and color the bullet trail. The bullseye -radio waves has been bothering me. I'll try some of your color ideas. Going to tweak the "DJ" text as well.

See you soon space cowboy.
    130 weeks ago
    All rightly, here's another version with a few added features.
    I'll take any feedback...but I think she's a little tweaking away from submission.

Photobucket
    130 weeks ago
    I really like the concept and the colors! Great design, it's awesome!

My only suggestion is that the words at the bottom are slightly hard to read, especially "...and late-night with Jet" I'm not sure if it's just that they're small or if it's the font, or maybe a combination of both. The rest of the design is so big and bold and those words just seem to get lost at the bottom.
    130 weeks ago
    I think it's a VERY visually appealing design! I really like it but i think there's some clean up work to do. It looks pixelly, which isn't going to help it get printed. The characters are almost too obscurely portrayed to be 100% identifiable and it doesn't look like you drew them yourself, which would make it look better.

The 198.8 fm should be thicker so it's more visable too

Don't give up though!
    130 weeks ago
    Thanks all...I make sure to always clean it up before submitting.

funny, I drew all but Faye and Ein. Thanks to digital pauses I can sketch a pretty good pic.

The 198.8 is bugging me. Make it bigger and it over powers Radio...I've moved both Radio and 198.8 around but they don't work anywhere else. I might try it in different colors

Sufer...the words are off in this size format. In the actual 15"x19" they are quite clear. but I do agree on Jet's. It's black text with a blue outline and a little less sharp as I'd like it, I may change the blue to something more crisp.

A few more tweaking to do. Again thanks for the input.
    129 weeks ago
    whatdavedoes said: ahhhhh...Lupin..long time since I watched those...might have to break them out again...

Thanks for the feedback....I know it's trading season around here- always after grab bag days. so I'm not to discouraged.

Might add a "flash" to the gun and color the bullet trail. The bullseye -radio waves has been bothering me. I'll try some of your color ideas. Going to tweak the "DJ" text as well.

See you soon space cowboy.

Still lurking for the updates, design is looking better , and I'd like to see your take on a Lupin III design here some day.
    I know the Lupin the Third forums would have your first buyers.
    129 weeks ago
    Fixed a lot - including the spike,faye and text... I created some shapes and contained them within.... I submitted it the other day so we'll see where it goes....
    A Lupin design....maybe..