I know that this seems insignificant, but it might be considered pretty helpful by a lot of customers in the future.

Every day, there are great side-art works that are requested repeatedly in the comments. I do it, you do it, we all do it. It's a great way to see what the artist has as a portfolio and gives TeeFury the general idea of the market for each design.

But also, every day, people request shirts from the side art that has already been printed. Wouldn't it be helpful if those designs that have already been selected be marked as such on the side-art? Just a little sticker or banner in the corner "Printed on XX/XX!" Would show everyone how many shirts the artist has under their belts and would help those who are waiting for shirts that have no chance at a print because they've already been selected.

Just a small tidbit, not sure if anyone else is interested in it, but I think it'd be neat and pretty helpful.
7Comments
    144 weeks ago
    Yeah, I think that's a good idea too
    144 weeks ago
    That's an absolutely brilliant idea because I can't stand it when people clog the comments looking for a shirt that was already printed.
    144 weeks ago
    great idea
    144 weeks ago
    Why don't they just allow artists to have a gallery in their profile. that way people can see the other designs the have for sale.
    144 weeks ago
    They do do that
    144 weeks ago
    I like this idea!
    144 weeks ago
    the artist prepares the sideart ... so it would be the artist's responsibility to mark designs that have been printed

I'll keep it in mind, it's certainly helpful