Back to forum
rss 131 weeks ago
My Doctor Who shirt got accepted...and with that surge of motivation, I must continue designing shirts.

This is my next design: Zoid-Thulu

Let me know what you think, any feedback is awesome.

-Jerry
15Comments
    131 weeks ago
    Nice design, think we had the same concept, doifferent execution, floating around a while ago. I think there needs to be a transition between the green and red rather than a divide.
    131 weeks ago
    I saw this before... can't remember where on here.
    131 weeks ago
    As in, someone else has done it?
    I googled, but did not find. Im sure it wasn't an original concept, but I did not see one out there.
    131 weeks ago
    It was right on these forums.
    131 weeks ago
    Did a search on the forums and I found it. Dr Bender submitted one about 6 weeks ago. He did a great job too.

Oh well, whats done is done.
    I already put the work in and submitted it.
    131 weeks ago
    I was a second away from posting the URL... yep you saw it right. I like your version better personally. The halftones are done very well. I like both styles of Zoidberg though. I doubt Benders got selected because it looks as though he never finished it.

Good luck and congrats on getting your first print. I remember how happy I was to hear that! Every acceptance after the first just doesn't feel the same. Enjoy this moment buddy.
    131 weeks ago
    Thank you so much.
    I was pretty happy about getting the print myself. I think I screamed YES!! when I opened my email and scared the hell out of my napping wife.
    131 weeks ago
    I opened my e-mail at work and remember seeing- Your Art has been Selected. I yelled Yes and scared the smurf out of my co-workers lol...
    130 weeks ago
    I like his better personally, this one is too dark, but at this point I'll buy whichever one Teefury prints...
    130 weeks ago
    >this one is too dark
    >too dark
    >dark
    I don't think an elder god of chaos can be too dark.
    130 weeks ago
    I think I might change up the stamp behind the image. Any suggestions?
    130 weeks ago
    Yeah, I think the stamp is the only thing separating the two designs. Both are brilliant, but I prefer the other really only due to the kind of generic background to yours.
    130 weeks ago
    Ya, think I'll take some time later to do something more elaborate.
    130 weeks ago
    Walrus said: >this one is too dark

>too dark

>dark

I don't think an elder god of chaos can be too dark.

No, I mean the coloration is way too dark. It doesn't 'pop' for me.
    130 weeks ago
    Think that has more to do with the background color than anything.