Back to forum
rss 132 weeks ago
I feel like there is something here. I want this idea to work and think it would be awesome but it is missing something. Somebody help me out, let me know if you get what im saying and how i can improve this. I've already been told the hand needs work but tell me what you think. Any suggestions are appreciated even if you just want to tell me the idea is smurf. Thanks :)

Mario's Bad Trip
9Comments
    132 weeks ago
    I don`t think teefury would print anything that implies drug use, accidental or not.
    131 weeks ago
    charmingfan said: I don`t think teefury would print anything that implies drug use, accidental or not.

Haven't they done a Breaking Bad shirt? Isn't that show about cooking meth?
    131 weeks ago
    they have a shirt called Pipe Dreams which is another Mario shirt. There is a FluffySpam of smoke coming out of a green tobacco pipe in which there are mario characters and such. I think that on implies drug use as well. I didn't even think about it really, i just assumed this was acceptable because its a joke about a mechanic that is central to Mario games.
    131 weeks ago
    There was a recent shirt that was Mario done up as Raoul Duke which had a similar theme.
    131 weeks ago
    I don't think pipe dream implied drug usd, it was juts a regular smoking pipe. Even if it was it would be incredibly subtle compared to this design.
    131 weeks ago
    I forgot about the Raoul Duke one but that is true. Anyway, i was really wanting some input on the design. I'm very new here and have yet to get a design printed. I'm considering scraping this design all together and moving on. If anybody is interested in me finishing it and submitting then let me know. Thanks
    131 weeks ago
    I think it is a great idea, but i would submit it to a different site.

Redbubble
    teefurycopy
    shirt.woot
    cafe press
    131 weeks ago
    Not an outlandish concept, since Mario is pretty trippy. But i think the heavy drug-implications are more suited for another site.

I like the idea though! But the execution needs work.
    131 weeks ago
    i agree, im redoing the design, didn't turn out the way i thought it would