Back to forum
rss 145 weeks ago
i wanted to do a captain jack design, but after spending the time on him, now i have no idea what to do..
anyone got any ideas??????

Photobucket
7Comments
    145 weeks ago
    Love Jack, but I think Ianto, Tosh and Owen need love.

Sorry that's not constructive...will try and come back with something!
    144 weeks ago
    Jack is an epic, movie poster sort of character. Maybe a takeoff/MashedPotato of a famous movie poster? Bond, maybe? I dunno, thinking out loud. Though, if Jack were in any sort of movie, it would probably not be safe for work.....

umm...I know there's a lot of clamor in the suggestion thread for TW shirts, maybe if you change the title of this thread to catch their attentions?
    144 weeks ago
    Just have to stop by and say INCREDIBLE likeness of Capt. Jack, I too will stop back in after a bit of thought, to add a bit more by way of constructive comments. But I had to let you know the image is amazing! And a plus, I definitely need a t-shirt featuring Jack Harkness! Incredible work so far!
    144 weeks ago
    Thanks guys! Spacey, liking the ideas. Will do some thought.
    144 weeks ago
    captain jack...sparrow
    144 weeks ago
    think think think....trying to think of things, as I notice a lot of what teefury prints are mock 'product' shirts.....will keep at it.
    144 weeks ago
    This isn't constructive at all, but I think this is great, and you're onto something awesome, and I think there needs to be a little more Torchwood love up in Tee Fury!