Back to forum
rss 131 weeks ago
I've never submitted a design here before today. I already submitted but figured I'd see what you guys thought of it. I was also wondering if you are supposed to get some sort of conformation email or some sign that the submission was complete.
SC2 shirt
8Comments
    131 weeks ago
    I don't think anyone here plays Starcraft 2 lol. I might buy it but the marine's face is really turning me off.
    131 weeks ago
    Well I hope that's not true, everybody should play starcraft. :)
    I was worried that this would be a little too much of a stretch for some but the design is a mash up of Starcraft 2 and Festor's Quest, an old notoriously bad NES game. The marine's face is supposed to be reminiscent of Uncle Fester of the Adams Family. Thanks for the feedback, hope i get more soon.
    131 weeks ago
    starcraft is awesome! (RIP any chances of me having a computer that can run it, though)

Diablo, however, is tops.
    130 weeks ago
    Is it true that nobody has interest in a starcraft 2 themed shirt? Here i was thinking this was an awesome idea. If anybody has interest in starcraft 2 i will keep pumping out designs, i have lots of idea. Somebody show some Starcraft love this way.
    130 weeks ago
    The amount of responses you get does not in any way reflect the large amount of people that visit this site every day. I believe TeeFury has more than 50,000 fans on Facebook. If you design something even remotely popular then there is an audience out there for it. The people who frequent the message boards may have different interests.

I created a design a while back that got maybe 10 responses total not including my own. It got chosen and the facebook page had 6 times that amount in responses and 20 times that in likes and shares.
    130 weeks ago
    Also a lot of teefury users honestly don't use the forum, so they may not even see your design until it is chosen. I'm not a Starcraft player but I'm always shopping for my boyfriend, who's a huge fan, but he doesn't look in the forums unless I give him a link. I bet there's a large amount of interest, just not in the forum.

No real constructive stuff, just reminding you to keep your head up :)
    130 weeks ago
    thank you very much for the feedback, hopefully the design gets chosen.
    130 weeks ago
    abbiebaker said: Also a lot of teefury users honestly don't use the forum, so they may not even see your design until it is chosen. I'm not a Starcraft player but I'm always shopping for my boyfriend, who's a huge fan, but he doesn't look in the forums unless I give him a link. I bet there's a large amount of interest, just not in the forum.

No real constructive stuff, just reminding you to keep your head up :)

what does he think of the design?