Back to forum
rss 131 weeks ago
How do we get past shirts on this site??
7Comments
    131 weeks ago
    Hahahaha, scrubs.
    131 weeks ago
    scrubs? lolwut?
    131 weeks ago
    time machine
    131 weeks ago
    Alright, instead of just mocking you I will help out, bro.

You cannot get a specific shirt that is in the gallery. This site is 24 hours only, a shirt is only available during that window, hence the need to check every day. Once every 3 or so months there is a "grab bag" sale which, instead of a daily tee, you have the opportunity to buy up to 12 shirts at an even cheaper price of $6, but they're random shirts from the gallery, and you won't know what you get until the shirts arrive. It's a luck of the draw type event, but I actually love doing the grab bags.

individually, the artist of each shirt may have a design up on either their own site or another sale site, like RedBubble.com if they have an account, but those shirts are not going to be $10 like they are here. It stinks at times, when I first started shopping here, there were designs just DAYS before when i found the site I desperately wanted, alas it was not to be.

And there's always another shirt on the horizon.
    131 weeks ago
    ^no fun
    131 weeks ago
    There's also a lot of teefury designs being re-sold on ebay, though at a typically 3x the price sold here. So if it's something you really want, check it out.
    131 weeks ago
    If you regularly check this forum you can find people who are willing to sell past shirts. I have bought a few and have been very happy with my purchases. You may pay a bit more but its a lot less then RedBubble or Ebay. Good Luck!