Back to forum
rss 146 weeks ago
Been busy recently, but found some time to draw this up. Going to submit soon... What do you all think?

Complicated - Very complicated.

8Comments
    146 weeks ago
    I like the idea a lot, but I think the facial expression needs to be changed. The statement is a bit more playful, whilst the expression is quite serious.
    146 weeks ago
    I had originally thought that, and toyed around with a couple of different expressions. After a while I started to like the contrast between the serious expression and the playfulness of the quote. Will revisit before submission. Thanks for the feedback!
    146 weeks ago
    I agree, the expression has to be changed. Contrast or no, it just doesn't fit. Feels off. That's Tennant's serious face. Put on his fun face!
    146 weeks ago
    I agree... more fun. Maybe add the 3d glasses too for kicks, idk.
    146 weeks ago
    I like it as is. The srs face work for me.
    146 weeks ago
    DT has an amazing smile and his personality really shines through in it... i would give it a try... and see where it goes... he did some serious stuff too...but mostly he's remembered for being more light hearted...

but...that aside... this is a super clever design, and love the quote ...

just fair warning... be prepared to hear a lot of guff on this site... put one who shirt every few months, and you'd think it was a daily basis or something... so... yeah... be ready for that...

but... def. this is a more inspired shirt than the one from today to be certain... def. insta buy... today's dw tee... not so much for me...

this shirt is clever in many ways...

i'd be curious how this shirt looks with another font of some type... not sure what else i would use really... but... there seems like there might be a more "stylized" font or something...

hope this advice helps, as i'd love to see this shirt! you're on to something to be sure!
    146 weeks ago
    It's a cool idea, but the floating head is keeping me from really loving this design...sorry I can't be more specific :(.
    146 weeks ago
    the nearly angry face does it for me. love it, wouldn't change a thing