Back to forum
rss 132 weeks ago
since i have quite a few designs planned, i figured i should start with making one thread for them all. lemme know what you think of my designs so I can make them awesome before I submit them! :D

i'll start with my puddlemere/manchester united shirt~

submission ready or no? thanks in advance for the feedback!
3Comments
    132 weeks ago
    Always this darn Navy blue (although it is their shirt colors so I won't complane this time). I think it looks really nice, especially the snitch. Thumbs up!
    132 weeks ago
    weasley said: Always this darn Navy blue (although it is their shirt colors so I won't complane this time). I think it looks really nice, especially the snitch. Thumbs up!

actually, this isn't the navy blue, it's lighter and more saturated ;D two of my shirts from TF are navy so i made SURE this one wasn't ...exactly... the same color ;) but yeah, it's Puddlemere's colors and personally i'd hate a yellow shirt, so this is as good as it's gonna get LOL! and thank you so much for the compliments! i appreciate it :)
    131 weeks ago
    Aaaand submitted!

puddlemere_united_chirmer_10_3_2011_watermark.jpg

Also I want to do a MashedPotato of Game of Thrones and Iron Man, but I'm not sure if the demand would be there. It'd obviously be an Eddard/Tony Stark MashedPotato. Would people want this? Cause it's gonna take me foreeeeever to make the design and I wanna make sure it would be wanted!

Aaaand I'm still working on my Tourney of the Hand and Dr. Jones Soda designs as well, amongst others.

Thanks guys and gals!