Back to forum
rss 132 weeks ago
This is the place to request things you'd like to see at TeeFury!

Here are the ground rules:

- Posts should be about what you WANT to see, not about what you don't like and not about criticizing other people's ideas.

- Don't post images. Write out what you'd like to see instead.

- Don't request your own art. Even if someone is requesting something similar to your art, DO NOT post it. This is a place for ideas, not self-promotion.

- Have fun!
334Comments
    132 weeks ago
    Okay well I'd love to see any or all of the following sorts of shirts:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
    Angel
    Dollhouse
    Dr Horrible - Although there have been so many Dr Horrible shirts lately that maybe they're not really necessary :P
    Dresden Files books - such a great series of books and I can really see some awesome designs
    Any superhero - superheroes are totally awesome
    Castle - everyone knows that it's an awesome show!
    The Guild - because who doesn't love Felicia Day!

I can't think of anything else at the moment. Why do I only have awesome ideas when I'm not at a keyboard!
    132 weeks ago
    Monkey Island!
    Gargoyles (tv series)
    Powerpuff Girls
    X-Men
    Doctor Who
    Misfits (tv series)
    132 weeks ago
    It would be nice to see a Fringe t-shirt again!
    132 weeks ago
    - Mythbusters
    - Red vs Blue
    - Mystery Science Theater
    - Ninja Turtles

So... I'm about to release my inner fangirl here, because I'm probably the only one who'd buy these shirts but...
    - Highschool of the Dead
    - Jonny Quest!!
    - Team Rocket (pokemon)
    - Swat Kats
    132 weeks ago
    I would love some more Doctor Who-related shirts, and a Harry Potter one if it's really good. I also think it could be a good idea to do a week of your top-selling shirts for all of the people who didn't get the chance to buy them before. Or even better, five days of you best-selling shirts, and two days of wild-card shirts that are voted on by the public. Do you think you guys would ever consider doing that?
    132 weeks ago
    Garfield and Friends, pretty please!
    Also would like to see some of the old Nickelodeon cartoons. I'm a sucker for the Wild Thornberrys - maybe a MashedPotato of them with something else.
    132 weeks ago
    Buffy - there's not enough Buffy.
    Doctor Who - there's never enough Who (and more Ninth and Tenth Doctor would be nice).
    Torchwood!!! There's hardly ever any Torchwood at all!

Generally speaking, I love it when there's a quote involved and imo these shows all have tons of awesome lines to use. Like, I'm thinking of a certain handsome, coffee serving, dearly missed Welsh in a suit.

Other than that, I'd like some more Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings. And Dresden Files, yes please, that would make me very happy!
    132 weeks ago
    I would love to see more Harry Potter and maybe the Hufflepuff quidditch outfitter
    132 weeks ago
    More Patrick Rothfuss, I've suggested it before, and I'll suggest it again. The Kingkiller Chronicles is a bookseries that is ripe for a designing! the same can be said for his no-so-chilren's book, The Adventures of The Princess and Mr Whiffle. I'd kill for a princess and mr whiffle shirt.
    132 weeks ago
    HUNGER GAMES! And there's always a need for more Harry Potter shirts. Always.
    132 weeks ago
    Well there is a shirt idea I have but I've got the artistic talent of a snail on speed, so here it goes. Background images of the great failures of human history and text that reads "I'm what Murphy was talking about". Or you know anything Dresden Files related, especially zombie dinosaurs.
    132 weeks ago
    Terry Pratchett's new book, Snuff, will be released soon. How great would a Discworld inspired shirt be? Especially an Ankh-Morpork City Watch shirt.
    132 weeks ago
    Powerpuff Girls, but not with mojo jojo
    Regular show
    Pokemon
    Boardwalk Empire
    something with cats
    RPG stuff
    video game stuff
    132 weeks ago
    I would love to see more Doctor Horrible, Dr. Who. Also have yet to see some Alice in Wonderland especially some darker stuff, and who doesn't love the Mad Hatter!
    132 weeks ago
    I think DrHorrible has it right, Alice in Wonderland would be awesome! Personally, I would love to see some more Doctor Who shirts, especially with Eccleston. Can never have too many Doctor Who shirts.
    132 weeks ago
    I would love to see some shirts with themes from
    -Bioshock
    -The Elder Scrolls
    -Star Wars
    -Star Trek
    -Half-Life

Any of these would make me a very happy boy.
    132 weeks ago
    Omg, I would LOVE Johnny Quest shirt.

Anyway.

Harry Potter and Doctor Who are generally insta-buys for me on this site--the designs have been awesome. I'd love me some Sherlock Holmes action, too, either BBC or the new RDJ movie coming out at the end of the year. And where's some Narnia and The Lord of the Rings? I loved that Miyazaki shirt they had earlier, too.
    132 weeks ago
    saiyan_queen said:
    So... I'm about to release my inner fangirl here, because I'm probably the only one who'd buy these shirts but...

- Team Rocket (pokemon)

- Swat Kats

YES. I'd love to see some love for these, especially Team Rocket. I think there'd be a lot of takers on a well-done Team Rocket shirt.
    132 weeks ago
    Marvel comics! :)
    always harry potter
    annnnd art art art. the last few have been awesome.
    132 weeks ago
    Twin Peaks
    132 weeks ago
    You guys already know what I want...

rNuj9.jpg
    132 weeks ago
    Predator, Assassin's Creed, Inspector Gadget, Lost Boys, Batman, More Twilight Zone

Please =)
    132 weeks ago
    Lost! I don't own any, and would buy EVERY single one posted on here.
    Zombie anything, you can never have enough zombie/monster things.
    Something creepy "original" like Wizard of OZ or something.
    Zombieland, Alice in Wonderland, Rocky Horror, Castle, True Blood, Dexter, Walking Dead.

Less "MashedPotatoes" sometimes I just want a tales from the crypt shirt, not a MashedPotato of that and the twilight zone.
    132 weeks ago
    hahaha! "mash up"
    132 weeks ago
    AVATAR: THE LAST AIRBENDER!!! Scrubs, Chrono Trigger, How I Met Your Mother, Glee, Lord of the Rings.
  • Load More Comments