Back to forum
rss 133 weeks ago
I've done a few of these before and been relatively happy with the results. I did 4 shirts this time. I got 3 that were "meow"... left overs for a reason imho, I'm not super happy with them but thats the risk you take...

What blows my mind and I didn't possibly think was a risk was a duplicate... A shirt I had ordered literally 2-3 week before the grab bag shows up... they don't even check for duplicates... That smurfs and I've ordered enough shirts that it means I will not be doing grab bags ever again... booo!
4Comments
    133 weeks ago
    I dont think you understand the idea of grab bags, "random shirts" implies that they wouldn't do a check.
    133 weeks ago
    They did say on the day of the grab bag ( look in the gallery and read the part were it talks about ordering 12 shirts per size ) that since they change the amount from 3 to 12, they were trying to reduce the chance of getting duplicates. i guess that it was just an accident. they do have a return policy though ( check the HELP section of the website ). maybe since it was a grab bag, you can try and send them 2 of the 3 and ask for some other random shirts. You never know until you try.
    133 weeks ago
    I'm pretty sure they meant that they wouldn't have duplicates in the actual grab bags themselves (as in, getting two of the same shirt in the same bag).

I don't think they would go through everyone's individual orders and say "Oh, we can't put this shirt in. They ordered it two weeks ago." The amount of time and effort that would take would be a ridiculous. It's just a risk one has to take.
    133 weeks ago
    Walrus and Miscoded are correct, our grab bags are completely random. We're not able to check previous orders, as there are a LOT of orders being placed that day (going through each customer's order history would mean that grab bags would take substantially longer to ship out and would have to cost more than $6 per shirt because of the man hours involved).

Hope that explains the situation :) And xAVENG3Rx, we do avoid duplicates in each individual grab bag order, but not with any customer's complete order history.