Back to forum
rss 147 weeks ago
This is just an idea I had which I still think is hilarious but something about the design leaves me wanting. Any comments/critiques/suggestions are welcome.

7Comments
    147 weeks ago
    Hilarious! Feels kind of bare but I'm sure you're not finished. Hope it prints, surprised there hasn't been a mass-market equivalent yet...
    147 weeks ago
    yeah I am still tweaking it. I'm just trying to think of ways to make it more engaging. This is a simpler design but maxed on colors unfortunately which is different for me. I hope I can come up with some way to punch it up.
    147 weeks ago
    I like it and i think it's funny and clever but i think it might sound better if it said: "i'm go ham" instead of "i'm about to go ham" it has too many syllables and feels a little off. Idk about the cross either...but i def like it
    146 weeks ago
    I have it say that because that's the line of the song and is what a lot of people say when using the expression. I put the cross as just a stereotypical "bling" chain but that can be changed. I was also thinking of maybe just trying the image as just lines and have the text filled in and maybe giving it a weathered look but I am no good at that lol.
    146 weeks ago
    What if you had another circle or two surrounding the middle so it radiated out kind of more like the Looney Tunes logo. I'm not sure, but that might help fill in some of the empty space.
    146 weeks ago
    I will try adding some more circles, give it a little more depth.
    146 weeks ago
    This is awesome! haha