A crossover to end all cross overs!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicbr />

Too submit, or not to submit?
16Comments
    133 weeks ago
    The Impala looks a bit... odd to me. Couldn't say why though.
    133 weeks ago
    No
    133 weeks ago
    I like the style, I'm just not sure what all these shows/movies have in common enough to be on a shirt together.

Other than that, I think the tire is off a little. To me it looks like the angle of the car is way different than the angle of the tire we are seeing.
    128 weeks ago
    SUBMIT SUBMIT SUBMIT SUBMIT SUBMIT
    126 weeks ago
    i think it looks a bit too ... busy, maybe if it had 2 or 3 shows on it. its just a bit crowded.
    126 weeks ago
    Stop making Dr. Who shirts. Teefury has way too many of them.
    125 weeks ago
    this is great has this shirt been featured yet? i'd totally buy it
    125 weeks ago
    It may be crowded but it's an awesome shirt! Two of my favorites mashed into one, definite buy.
    124 weeks ago
    I like the doctor who/harry potter concept but it's a bit crowded with the other two
    111 weeks ago
    i don't know. the three British things, and then one American kind of puts me off a bit
    111 weeks ago
    I like it, and I'm not a Doctor Who fan.
    The tire on the impala is off, perspective wise, but I really like the coloring and drawing style. If the tire was fixed and it was printed, I would buy it. Otherwise it would drive me nuts.
    111 weeks ago
    I'd go with just Harry Potter and Doctor Who. The shirt is WAY to crowded with all four.
    102 weeks ago
    It looks a bit stretched?
    99 weeks ago
    I need this O_O
    19 weeks ago
    I really like it, but the Impala looks a tad bit off. I think it is because of the top, but other than that I love it.
    19 weeks ago
    Notorious B.A.M. said: Stop making Dr. Who shirts. Teefury has way too many of them.

There can ever be to many DW shirts xP