Back to forum
image
rss 134 weeks ago
I have a girl's medium sized Buffy shirt (sold on June 20th, 2011) that I just got in a grab bag that I would like to trade with someone. I am willing to send return packaging at no cost to you.
I have never really been into Buffy and I don't really want to add another show to my already long list. I'm a fan of 95% of anything Teefury has so I'm not terribly picky about the trade off.
Please please please let me know!!!
Thanks dudes!
PS: I've never worn it, but I can pre-wash/shrink it for you if you'd like.
8Comments
  • image
    134 weeks ago
    I joined this site after seeing that tee on the street last week. I don't have anything to trade but cold hard cash or assorted baked goods.

    are you interested in trade only?
  • image
    134 weeks ago
    I've got these two tees that I'd be willing to trade (one or both, possibly) in WM:
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1278/Intersect_Dev_Team_/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1272/Deadliest_Alien_Catch/
  • image
    133 weeks ago
    dfragrance said: I've got these two tees that I'd be willing to trade (one or both, possibly) in WM:
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1278/Intersect_Dev_Team_/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1272/Deadliest_Alien_Catch/

    Eh, I'm sorry, but those shirts don't interest me :o(
  • image
    133 weeks ago
    hannahwall said: I joined this site after seeing that tee on the street last week. I don't have anything to trade but cold hard cash or assorted baked goods.

    are you interested in trade only?

    I'm willing to accept money, I'm exchanging emails with someone about a trade, but if that does not work out, we can make a deal, you can email me ([email protected]) so we can discuss.
  • image
    133 weeks ago
    I have these if ya wanna trade!

    WS - Long Live Charlie Pace
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1261/Long_Live_Charlie_Pace/

    WM - Teenage Mutant Ninja Troopas
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1289/Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Troopas/


    WM - Unforgettable Walk
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1232/Unforgettable_Walk/
  • image
    133 weeks ago
    kimjudd said: I have these if ya wanna trade!

    WS - Long Live Charlie Pace
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1261/Long_Live_Charlie_Pace/

    WM - Teenage Mutant Ninja Troopas
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1289/Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Troopas/


    WM - Unforgettable Walk
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1232/Unforgettable_Walk/

    Email address??? I've been dying to have that troopa shirt!
  • image
    133 weeks ago
    Stephatron said:
    kimjudd said: I have these if ya wanna trade!

    WS - Long Live Charlie Pace
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1261/Long_Live_Charlie_Pace/

    WM - Teenage Mutant Ninja Troopas
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1289/Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Troopas/


    WM - Unforgettable Walk
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1232/Unforgettable_Walk/

    Email address??? I've been dying to have that troopa shirt!


    [email protected]
  • image
    133 weeks ago
    dfragrance said: I've got these two tees that I'd be willing to trade (one or both, possibly) in WM:

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1278/Intersect_Dev_Team_/

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1272/Deadliest_Alien_Catch/


    Would you be interested in trading "Intersect Development Team" for "The Dukes of Hill Valley", fresh from the grab bag?


Back to Top