6 colors on Silver.

I've had suggestions it needs a background but with the color limit it would have to be something basic.

I need to work out a texture on the water cooler still and I'm not sold on how I did the interior of the trunk. Does that texture and color combo work for you guys.

Oh and it's titled "Junk in the Trunk"
8Comments
    133 weeks ago
    Oh man, that fat kid made my day, I would totally buy this. I think it's fine without a background, it is going on a shirt after all. For the cooler, maybe a thin halftone-style grid? Just to detail the little bumps on an old plastic cooler. Also, the interior seems to be quite flat to me, might I suggest a simple line for a crease between the wheel well and the floor? I can't see much else that needs to be touched up besides that.
    133 weeks ago
    I agree it looks flat too. I shoved a piece of luggage in there and thought about adding more as to take focus away from the carpet.

That's probably not a bad idea about the wheel well.
    133 weeks ago
    The perspective in the trunk looks weird because its shaded on the wrong side. More of the white should be on the right side.

As for the cooler you can just put two or three lines. Going around it as that's what alot of coolers look like. Very cool design!
    133 weeks ago
    I like it, however (not sure if it's my screen or not) I think you should have a little more contraqst between the background colour and the darker grey/blue colors.
    133 weeks ago
    JunkNdaTrunkv2-1.png

Minor updates:

Lightened the lite blue/grey color a bit.

Interior of the trunk is altered a bit. The back of the seat is lines instead of a solid color. Made the pole on the umbrella stand out more with the tan.

Texture on the cooler makes the red stand out less and draws the eye more towards the kids shirt color.

Thoughts?

133 weeks ago
    Oh and there are slight changes to the bumper. Though that may change cause I'm toying around with the reflections.
    133 weeks ago
    Perspective on the trunk looks way better! Nice job.

Still not feeling the texture on the cooler. Try something less...all over the place. Maybe some simple lines or a crosshatch pattern. Either way though that's minor id say you're pretty much there!
    133 weeks ago
    When you say lines around the cooler are you thinking of something like this? (sorry for the size)

Coolers_box_for_camping.jpg