Well, I ordered three shirts and I like all three just fine. I was all about trading earlier but I actually want to keep what I got. But... I still want to know what you got. What did you get?

So, feel free to brag about your haul here or whatever your inclination is.

I got...

"Winter is Coming" (Not familiar with Game of Thrones, but it's a handsome shirt)

"Rowbot" (Pretty blue)

"Unforgettable Walk" (Cute, always thought Imperial Walkers were cool)
7Comments
    134 weeks ago
    I got R2 w/spraypaint (keeping), Ravenholm crab (keeping as well), Gotta Catch Most of 'Em (hopefully trading), and T-Rexes vs. UFOs (also trying to trade) -- Over all not too bad, hopefully I can swap the two I don't want, for better ones.. :)
    134 weeks ago
    I ordered 6, and I was excited to get 5 I wanted! It's like Teefury knew what I'm into. Unfortunately, the one shirt I desperately wanted wasn't in there, but I'm trying my darndest to work out a trade for it (Real Bad Things)

I got...

"Long Live Charlie Pace"
    "The Dukes of Hill Valley" (the one I'm eh on and want to trade)
    "Let's GOBias Some Coffee"
    "Masters of Death"
    "Serenity Browncoats"
    "Watcher Field Agent"
    134 weeks ago
    I got Serenity Browncoats :) Any shirt related to the Whedonverse is a win for me so I'm really happy.
    133 weeks ago
    I got Mr Cluck's Fried Chicken, Combustible Lemonade & Definition Of A Turtle.

Very happy with all of them :)

Did want Final Samurai 7 though :(
    133 weeks ago
    Honestly, if trading was not an option for these shirts, I would still wear every single one of the four shirts I got since I honestly got an awesome grab bag. I fervently wish I'd bought more, actually!

I got:
    Quidditch House Outfitters
    Our Lady of Sunnydale
    Serenity Browncoats
    Objects in Space

I already have the Quidditch House Outfitters shirt since it was pretty much an insta-buy when it went up on sale. As for the other three, I only occasionally watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer, I'm a moderate fan of Firefly, and while the Objects in Space did have a TARDIS and a reference to Spaceballs, the design just felt a little too cluttered for my tastes. :)

Regardless, I didn't get any of the shirts I really really wanted (particularly Potter and Nimbus Brooms, and I doubt I'll ever be able to get a hold of that one since it's such in high demand), but I managed to trade off for Neko Bus Stop, and that was the only other shirt on my "Want" list. I'm also trading for two other shirts that weren't on my "Want" list, but a few people have offered shirts in exchange that I would probably favor more over the ones I'm trading over.

...and that was a long post. Sorry, bit of a long day. xD
    133 weeks ago
    I too would like Neko Bus Stop. I got "T-Rexs vs. UFOs," "Dire Brew," and "Final Samurai VII." I'm diggin' the Final Fantasy one, but same deal, didn't really get what I truly wanted. You can my thread floating around if interested in trade/buy of course.
    133 weeks ago
    I got "Kessel Fun Run", "Ravenclaw Team Captain" and District 13 Mockingjays"

Super happy!