Back to forum
rss 134 weeks ago
I looked on here and all around the internet, no phone number. Does anyone know a way to get in touch with a teefury staff member? I have sent in form emails multiple times without any response!

Thanks,
whomajigi
10Comments
    134 weeks ago
    There's no phone number, but if you email [email protected] Customer Service can help :)

If you've already tried that, let me know and I'll ask CS to see if your address is tripping the spam filter somehow.
    134 weeks ago
    I've tried multiple times without any answer. Please check. I ordered a shirt a month ago and it got lost in the mail. I just want a refund at this point, but the second I uttered the dreaded "r" word I couldn't seem to get a response anymore!

I love teefury and will buy again from them, I understand they don't control the mail. A little response from them would really help though, I'm beginning to get frustrated.
    82 weeks ago
    Hi there,

This is the first time I've used the forum, so I did a keyword search on customer service first before starting a new thread.

I have emailed [email protected] twice now over the past 48 hours. I really need an answer on my email inquiry. My tee came delivered with holes in it. I'm a frustrated and sad Teefury fan. Please help. Many thanks!
    82 weeks ago
    ash328 you need to give them some time to actually get around to reading the message. when you emailed them did you not get an auto reply saying they recieved it but it can take 72 business hours to get to it. i think that they are really busy at the moment as there are lots of people complaining about different little things at the min
    82 weeks ago
    Understood. It's been 72 hours since the first email but I'm still waiting. I did not get an auto-reply (just checked spam filter to make sure) and did not know they send those out. I work in customer service so I'm pretty understanding... just slightly frustrated that there's been absolutely no acknowledgement of a legitimate defect in the manufacturing. I also have no guidelines on how to even send it back.
    82 weeks ago
    I have since received a response. We're good. Thanks, Teefury :)
    15 weeks ago
    Can someone please respond to the second email I just sent in regards to an order return
    14 weeks ago
    I have also put in an order back in October that's lost in the mail, and I've sent an email to [email protected], and I've also filled out the "Contact Us" form, but have not received any auto-reply message for either. I've checked my spam folders too just in case, but there's no responses whatsoever.
    14 weeks ago
    Ditto. Tracking showed a package delivered Dec. 14. I never got it. I contacted the email for customer service last month. They responded, but told me to contact the postal service. That wasn't any help. I emailed again Sunday evening and have heard nothing. TeeFury customer service used to be good, but it seems like things have gone down hill.
    4 weeks ago
    I have sent in two emails on separate occasions about an order that was returned to sender(teefury) because of the wrong address. I still have not heard anything...........