Back to forum
rss 134 weeks ago
the lines are a bit muddy from the upload. this is my revision of some crazy lady's request. thoughts?
14Comments
    133 weeks ago
    This Vegeta Kitty is a must buy for me -- so fun and cool. Great work.
    133 weeks ago
    ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!
    133 weeks ago
    I like it, but at the same time, it's like "whats the connection?" unlike the Lion-o Kitty... vegeta isn't a cat, or even a cat person. He's a monkey person. so a more obvious connection would be something like Super Vegeta Ball. Or Planet of the Sayians....

It's cool. But i fear people will yell about it being a forced mashed potato.
    133 weeks ago
    Malion said: I like it, but at the same time, it's like "whats the connection?" unlike the Lion-o Kitty... vegeta isn't a cat, or even a cat person. He's a monkey person. so a more obvious connection would be something like Super Vegeta Ball. Or Planet of the Sayians....

It's cool. But i fear people will yell about it being a forced mashed potato.

I think the connection is that they are both incredibly popular Japanese pop culture icons that have also gained popularity here in the USA. J-POP fun . . . :P
    133 weeks ago
    (: it's ok. But Vegeta never wears that armor and the scouter at the same time. He needs his huge shoulder pads man!
    133 weeks ago
    Malion said: (: it's ok. But Vegeta never wears that armor and the scouter at the same time. He needs his huge shoulder pads man!
    i KNEW someone would catch that. the shoulders looks too silly on the tiny body
    133 weeks ago
    you can never be too silly when it comes to chibi neko shoulder pads.
    133 weeks ago
    Hahahahaha, I love it! It's over 9,000!
    132 weeks ago
    unledrgl.png
    132 weeks ago
    love it! Actually looks better imo.
    I won't get into the whole leg pad thing he has in the Vegeta saga, that might actually look a bit too weird to add.
    132 weeks ago
    hmm, I wonder, have you considered combining Vegeta with Bad Badtz Maru?

or actually, maybe using another Hello Kitty character for Nappa and putting them together? That would make for an amusing shirt.
    132 weeks ago
    BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! unledqwj.png
    132 weeks ago
    HAHA! I love it. I would so buy that.
    132 weeks ago
    Hahah, nice artwork